Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

I received confirmation from SNKRS app and Nike saying we’re working on it but no shipment information most likely tomorrow I would guess

Forgot all about the shoe release aka I had the day off and slept in past 7am. Lol.

The 5’s are pretty nice. Black metallic with added details which are cool.

Maybe resell isn’t too crazy or I find them later on down the road for a good price. I’ll snag one then.

Disappointed that the Nike site didn't let you customize the PSG jersey like how they do on Nike UK. Would've had it customized to Neymar with the 10. I figure for 175, that's the least they could do.

I tried for the shoes on 3 accounts and all 3 got through. Really making me wonder how high stock was for these. I saw some people in my FB group with the didn't get em message and also wondering why my size on stockx is going for over 300. Am I missing something or did I just get lucky today? Also got a medium in the PSG logo shirt with the huge print on the back

Can someone point me the way to cop the flight knit bball jersey at this point? Both knit/mesh and the tee were the first items to sell out around my way. Would "settle" for the mesh jersey if need be at this point. Thanks in advance for the kind soul out there lol e props and much appreciated.

Hit some shops around Paris today, still pairs about at Nike and Footlocker.
2i70203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom