Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

116DE7BB-FB78-4707-B9D5-ADD4A93FF3D9.jpeg
985E12F1-E123-40EC-8A9A-6DC5B47AF891.jpeg

Hit my dm if you need size 11

Pair on the left from SNS & other pair from Nike.

I will return the Nike pair box was a little damaged. Plus with tax total came to $240 and SNS pair was $199

More and more people are seeing the light on these sleepers. No one is saying you should buy the PSGs instead of the BMs if you love OG colorways and OG everything, but it's just a simple fact that the PSG has higher quality materials and a more blacked out look that's way different than BMs.

More and more people are seeing the light on these sleepers. No one is saying you should buy the PSGs instead of the BMs if you love OG colorways and OG everything, but it's just a simple fact that the PSG has higher quality materials and a more blacked out look that's way different than BMs.
I just wanted these for the Paris affiliation because I love Paris. :smile:

I was going to say this. OG/Hype aside, they did a better job with materials and overall look on these than the BM

Facts.

Just got my pair in from Tuggle Road. The BM5 NA retro from 2 years ago is probably the best NA retro JB has put out in a decade (yup) but the quality of the materials on these PSG is a notch better.

They're more comfortable too. *shrugs*

Mine came in today not gone lie it's hard to return these. Joints are clean too me. Not sure where all the ashy talk is coming from my raptor 4s are a lil ashey these are not to me. My sole reason for return is cause I really dont need another predominantly black shoe and think I'd prefer court purp 1s instead. Nice shoe good qaulity in my eyes no sure why the hate

I'm with you. Both are nice. A lot of people were saying these are basically the same as BM. I think they are totally different. I mean, yeah same Jordan 5, but materials and colors are a lot different. It's just hard to see in pictures. 5s definitely one of my top silhouettes too. Kinda bulky to wear. My first Js were Grape 5s.

You still don't think these are worth the price tho? I think they should have been $200. That feels fair for these. $225 feels like a super premium price. These shoudla been the same price as the Raptor 4s, but they got my money anyway :ohwell:

$190 woud've been a good price!!! :rofl:

May need to grab these. I liked when I first saw em but was thinkin they’d crazy hard to get and resell would b ugly...wrong on both fronts I see..

Anyone order any apparel from shop.psg.fr? I ordered a jordan Paris hoody and now when I went to log into my account and check progress it said I don’t have an account which concerns me. It said it’s a fanatics run site but I’m still unsure about legitimacy

What on the PSG is higher quality than the Metallics? That nubuck looks like the same nubuck everyone hated on the bc4/2011bm6/Vred6/FG12

Anyone order any apparel from shop.psg.fr? I ordered a jordan Paris hoody and now when I went to log into my account and check progress it said I don’t have an account which concerns me. It said it’s a fanatics run site but I’m still unsure about legitimacy

make sure you’re on the right psg store. That was happening to me too, and I think they have 2 seperate sites.

My order of the shoes and a hat finally shipped yesterday/overnight.

Found a pair for $250 shipped so I went ahead and purchased. Imo underrated cw. I think the X factor for me was the black 3m tongue. If they went with the silver 3m I think I would have passed

looking at these and in pics next to the BM5, the one thing I wish they would have done is put a red jumpman on the tongue. I think that would have set off the tongue of these real nice with that black 3m

Back
Top Bottom