Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

I copped a 47 too. I wear a 12 and was just guessing so I’m cool w a 12.5.

I would’ve double checked but did not want to risk getting cart jacked

Bro Same thing!.. I'm a 13 and my Jordan 99 V's size 13 has room to give so I'll be good and I can't wait! Plus PSG is my team so it's a double win..

Can someone tell me if a 41 is a size 8? And what's everyone's total coming out too? I been seeing different totals from everyone lol.

Got my 44, total was 230€

Not putting my luck into snkrs

Read they might even have a special box but that could be Bs

Can someone tell me if a 41 is a size 8? And what's everyone's total coming out too? I been seeing different totals from everyone lol.
41 is men's 8.

Total depends on who's converting the currency and whether your card charges foreign transaction fees: Paypal vs. Visa vs. Amex, etc.

Changed my mind and these and bit the bullet. That black reflective tongue got me. Mine came out to $276. Not chancing it on SNKRS.

I thought I changed it to English, checked out with PayPal so it was much easier but still guessing on the French site

they pulled the collection down, only the jerseys have pages now. all we can do is wait and see now, but hopefully we’re good.

I got a Sz 13.... checked out as guest....confirmation from PayPal...but nothing from psg....wondering if I'm screwed because I haven't gotten a email from them yet....

I got an order confirmation email from them, but when I look under " my orders" on my account there is nothing. Checked my credit card, I usually get a pending charge for everything I don't even see a pending charge for these. Hopefully im good though.

I got an order confirmation email from them, but when I look under " my orders" on my account there is nothing. Checked my credit card, I usually get a pending charge for everything I don't even see a pending charge for these. Hopefully im good though.

I made an account...it was lagging and wouldn’t let me log in, so I checked as a guest with PayPal. Got a PayPal email and an Order Confirmation Page From PSG...But it was weird...it didn’t mention what I ordered...just a transaction reference, amount, and my address.

Dm-PYjfW4AEpJFA.jpg

Dm-PYjfXgAAglJd.jpg

Dm-PYjkXoAAByjv.jpg

Dm-PYjhXsAAoV9s.jpg

they pulled the collection down, only the jerseys have pages now. all we can do is wait and see now, but hopefully we’re good.

Once it was posted on Twitter it was a wrap. Hardly anyone knew before that because I took a very long time deciding if I was going to get them and all sizes were there forever.

It wouldn't let me create an account and then I realized I had one already with my email from the time I lived in Paris.

AMEX?

Back
Top Bottom