Air Jordan 5 Paris Saint-Germain

so I can can cancel my order for sure?
Yes I can confirm you can cancel because I cancelled one of my orders. Just tell them you got the wrong size. Do not forget that they are based in the UK so you have to call during their work hours.

Hard to see the difference from a distance. The biggest difference to me is the upper material. Nicer on the psg. Netting is very different but not very noticeable on feet.

20180917_210712.jpg

Welp, got my shipping email. Too late to cancel now. Sent them like 5 emails after I ordered. Guess I’ll beat these to death.

Tried to cancel PSG order, which hasn’t shipped. They refuse to cancel, saying you can only cancel orders on the day of the order, “it’s too late.”

Tried to cancel PSG order, which hasn’t shipped. They refuse to cancel, saying you can only cancel orders on the day of the order, “it’s too late.”
I think I may be time to go the "unauthorized transaction" route

Nothing from PSG and they haven’t replied to my emails about this 10% disco not coming off. Poor customer service

Nothing from PSG and they haven’t replied to my emails about this 10% disco not coming off. Poor customer service

Their customer service is the worst I’ve ever seen. I tried to cancel my order shortly after I ordered. No one has even responded to my FIVE emails. I will never order from them again, I don’t care if it’s the only shop carrying what I want. It’s just the principle of the matter to me. They are simply awful.

Hard to see the difference from a distance. The biggest difference to me is the upper material. Nicer on the psg. Netting is very different but not very noticeable on feet.

20180917_210712.jpg
Black Metallic >>> PSG :lol:

But not going lie both pairs are dope regardless!!!
AJ V's are my favorite model.

I got 3 emails from PSG early this morning...Im thinking cool they shipped! All of them end up being promos :lol:

Guess I'm in it for a couple weeks to get them from PSG and Unisport. Nike should be here today

Black Metallic >>> PSG :lol:

But not going lie both pairs are dope regardless!!!
AJ V's are my favorite model.

I'm with you. Both are nice. A lot of people were saying these are basically the same as BM. I think they are totally different. I mean, yeah same Jordan 5, but materials and colors are a lot different. It's just hard to see in pictures. 5s definitely one of my top silhouettes too. Kinda bulky to wear. My first Js were Grape 5s.

You still don't think these are worth the price tho? I think they should have been $200. That feels fair for these. $225 feels like a super premium price. These shoudla been the same price as the Raptor 4s, but they got my money anyway :ohwell:

Attachments

• 20180917_210601.jpg
    20180917_210601.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 26
I got 3 emails from PSG early this morning...Im thinking cool they shipped! All of them end up being promos :lol:

Guess I'm in it for a couple weeks to get them from PSG and Unisport. Nike should be here today

Unisport says they are shipping this week...

Back
Top Bottom