AIR JORDAN 5 PREMIUM TRIPLE BLACK CARBONFIBER ** $400 JULY 2017 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at that snippet, they need to move on to 15-23 retros. The legacy joints needs a badly needed rest

Now on a V? I dont think so

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at that snippet, they need to move on to 15-23 retros. The legacy joints needs a badly needed rest

You realize that they specifically produce shoes like these to mark them down? Retros are inherently an aspirational product so if a shoe like this has trouble selling at $190 MSRP, psychologically at $130 it becomes a "steal" because the standard price for Air Jordan 5s is $190. Don't believe me? Look at the All-Star 6s that released this year for $220-they were immediately included in discounts because nobody was biting at full retail.

Props to Nike for realizing that people will buy literally ANY retro at a price that brings them a solid profit.

Looks like these will be a Pinnacle 5 release.

They're going to charge $400 for these? Even more embarrassing.

It blows my mind how JB can release an amazing retro like last year's Space Jam 11s but release complete garbage so often... I'm not sure what this says about the brand.

Based on that pic, im expecting a blk on blk jordan v with a sneakerboot type of feel, and if that turns out to be the case, these are mine. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom