Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Congrats on coppin' but 10 hours????

I dont even know you but I would've been glad to help out an NTer by coppin' online for you mo. It was madd easy, I did it on my cell while takin' a deuce :lol:

Haha it's funny you said that because I did the same!!! Was gonna order on my comp but nature was calling!

I'll say it again, these are everywhere regardless of online sites being "sold out". I have a feeling they held back on releasing everything like the black/red 13's and the resell will be like the black cement 4's. A bunch of Euro sites still have fsr's, and I know alot of you guys reserved more than 1 pair but only wanted 1. Check your spots this evening for released pairs, no one should pay more $225 if you're patient. 

Went to the mall this morning and was able to get a pair. Here's mine freshly outta the box. End up returning a pair I got online this morning.

Last edited:
Jordan sizing is ridiculous lately.
Has it??
I've been wearing a size 13 since 1993 and so far every pair fits like a 13.
None of this sizing up and down crap.

Only size differential I experience is with Nike Boots which everybody goes down a full size. Outside of that. These shoes, like all other Nike products are TTS for me.

Jordan sizing is ridiculous lately.
Word. My Oly 7's and 6's last year were kinda big in my true size (12), but the olive 9's and black cement 4's were kinda tight on the pinky toe. I couldve went half size up on those. Only one that fit true was the black/red XI.

These fit like XIIs for me which are a half size big. Based on posts and nightwings video I went down half a size from normal and these are perfect. I stopped by HoH after NT this morning and they still had multiple size runs. Lots of smaller shops got these too so they should be available everywhere. I bsed with dude at a small spot close to HoH and he said the grapes will be the same way.

why doe it seem as the "air jordan" tag inside the tongue seem much lower than before? just from the pictures....

is it weird that this is the only pair of jordans im ever going to wear that i bought, and even then its only around my house on rug and hard wood floor?

shoes are like stamps to me.... i collect them things

very nice quality pics twnty8!

Pretty cold 10 hour footacton campout for me my feet were freezing. I was taking breaks in the 24 hour restaraunt a few feet away drinking hot choccolate to stay warm. Sat my poland spring water bottle down for a while and the water turned to ice lol. I was ninth in line at footaction and secured my 9.5. Happy I got these and will UNDS them in spring or summer.Congrats to all who copped succesfully
You waited 10 hours on these...DAMN!!!

h5es.gif

is it weird that this is the only pair of jordans im ever going to wear that i bought, and even then its only around my house on rug and hard wood floor?

shoes are like stamps to me.... i collect them things
$170 for some house shoes?

Picked up a pair from work this morning, and here's some comparison pics with my CDP pair.
Sorry for all the pics.
CDP left, '13 right.
2qcp6s4.jpg

1j2a2t.jpg

110b1w0.jpg

oktp3a.jpg

Overall, I'm happy with these and glad that I only had to pay $118 for 'em.
Looks like everybody that wanted them got 'em too. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom