Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Why not the FIRE RED V?
ROOSSSAAYYY not lickin' shoes tho 
laugh.gif

Feel bad for dudes who paid over retail for these. These were every store in the mall I went to Saturday afternoon.

Feel bad for dudes who paid over retail for these. These were every store in the mall I went to Saturday afternoon.

Pairs up on eastbay now.

& $166.95 shipped :pimp:

gave in a copped a set to keep after selling my rd pair...... thanks to future

JB should be cutting you a check ,sending you free retros early or something :lol:

Last edited:
Just received mine from FNL, I think the quality is better than the XIII Breds that dropped a few weeks ago. In fact I would say they are great quality.   The black midsole with the icey bottom makes the shoe and I would say better colorway than the Vs that are dropping later this year with the red midsole and 23 on the side!!!  Good luck to those trying to cop restocks...I think its worth it!

Just waiting on the grapes and my personal faves of the 5 will be complete. (I am not the one to talk about quality, but I can honestly say that the leather on these 5's feels like crap compared to the leather on my black tongues). But, hopefully that just means that they will last longer.......

Pair from NDC just arrived... bout to inspect them now

Update:

I was happy @ first no flaws until i saw the Jumpman on the right heel was off center but not as bad as D3RANG3D SOL3's pair.

not tripping though, its really not that noticeable

Last edited:
8.5 9 and 10.5 are all showing but won't let me add them to the cart. These restocks are going fast.

man... missed out again??? eastbay is the worst... called them.. P.O.S rep on the phone was like "uhh naw man they're sold out.. they're probably still on the website because someone in the web dept made a mistake. Better check ebay man"

WTF? o_O  horrible customer service...

Just checked the tracking # from JJ and it says they won't be here til 2/5...:smh:

funny thing about that is a euro order i did today will prbly show up on saturday & you would still be waiting on rd order to ship stateside :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom