Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

How early does footlocker usually get there stock? I went in today and they told me, you can reserve your pair once they receive there shipment. Any Ballparks?

I remember when I first saw the pics I thought it was patent leather like those ugly USA ones from two years ago.

Certain pics look better than others
This. In some the sole doesn't look too blue, in others it does. I was gonna wait for the black tongues, but I'm now thinking they'll look even worse with blue soles cuz of all the red. Gonna be a game time decision on these.

How early does footlocker usually get there stock? I went in today and they told me, you can reserve your pair once they receive there shipment. Any Ballparks?
It varies by store and when they sent them out, the weather in the area blah blah blah 
laugh.gif

But start checking this Monday, call ahead. Usually they prefer to plan on getting them at the beginning of the week, this way in case something happens, it gives them some leeway to still have them on time for RD. 

ima cop these, but i think ima switch out the laces to black or maybe red...im thinking black though

sorry if already been posted. Here's the story if you don't know why he was wearing the #12 jersey. It was a game vs. the Magic.  He wore #12 as an emergency uniform during the 1990-1991 season after his uniforms were stolen from the visitors locker room.  With no name on the jersey Jordan scored a game high 49 points in a victory over the Magic

sorry if already been posted. Here's the story if you don't know why he was wearing the #12 jersey. It was a game vs. the Magic.  He wore #12 as an emergency uniform during the 1990-1991 season after his uniforms were stolen from the visitors locker room.  With no name on the jersey Jordan scored a game high 49 points in a victory over the Magic
Nice. Too bad in this picture he's wearing the ones with the "23" on the side. I remember someone in the pervious page saying MJ wore the ones with no 23 vs the Cavs and scored a career high. Anyone got a game picture of that?

Nice. Too bad in this picture he's wearing the ones with the "23" on the side. I remember someone in the pervious page saying MJ wore the ones with no 23 vs the Cavs and scored a career high. Anyone got a game picture of that?
Best pics I could find.  You can see in the pic on the right that the 23 is not on them.

anyone else hearing this will be a HUGE release? possibly the first to give people a chance without tickets in as long as i can remember ..

two local stores here will have 100 pairs! for my city thats HUGE .. (example they had about 20 pair of 13s) .. heck one store already has 2 pair or 15 and 4 pair of 14s!!!!! ive never seen a store near me get either of those sizes ..

as much as i like hookin people up and coppin early for my friends in the mornin im startin to think an hour into the day these still might be available.. which never happens here, hell a pair is never even available .. tickets everywhere..

anyone else hearing this will be a HUGE release? possibly the first to give people a chance without tickets in as long as i can remember ..

two local stores here will have 100 pairs! for my city thats HUGE .. (example they had about 20 pair of 13s) .. heck one store already has 2 pair or 15 and 4 pair of 14s!!!!! ive never seen a store near me get either of those sizes ..

as much as i like hookin people up and coppin early for my friends in the mornin im startin to think an hour into the day these still might be available.. which never happens here, hell a pair is never even available .. tickets everywhere..

Ya a few pages back I said these would be a huge GR, absolutely nothing like the XIII's last week and will be plenty to go around. Reason is because for this release, all produced pairs are going to be sold ON release day (or up for sale). You'll only see canceled order, small "restock" the following week. These won't release again in 8 weeks, or have real restocks trickle out over the next few weeks/months, like some releases the last 9 months. Stores got these 20 days early and have a lot of stock everywhere, after getting 11 pair of XIII's last week. These should be BC4 easy

Back
Top Bottom