Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

That incident actually happened back in the 1989-90 season. I know because I actually saw the game with my father live when it happened. And two, he wore those fire red 5s in the 89-90 season. He wore the other Fire Reds at the start of the 1990-91 season, then switched it to the White Infrareds VIs around the All Star Break.

Also I'm guessing you copied/pasted your post from yahoo answers.
laugh.gif

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090120161013AAqTEfO
they didnt beat the magic in that game fyi lol

i mean that directed to the guy u replyed too and yahoo answers for giving false information lol

Last edited:
Staying strong and not copping. So far I passed on the Chicago 1s (DMP quality
sick.gif
) and the Bred 13s (3m) In my younger days I would have probably copped all but with the price hikes and JB trolling with the NA white cement 3s, I know JB will retro these again the right way. Royal 1s in Feb are the only Jordans in my book that are worth copping this year so far
Honestly... For the price you save buying a brand new Bred 13 without the 3m is actually worth the price you'd have to spend for a 2004 DS Bred 13 JUST for the 3m.  I'm fine without it for only spending $170 compared to $250-300+ for a 9 year old shoe.

Last edited:
That incident actually happened back in the 1989-90 season. I know because I actually saw the game with my father live when it happened. And two, he wore those fire red 5s in the 89-90 season. He wore the other Fire Reds at the start of the 1990-91 season, then switched it to the White Infrareds VIs around the All Star Break.

Also I'm guessing you copied/pasted your post from yahoo answers. :lol:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090120161013AAqTEfO
they didnt beat the magic in that game fyi lol

Lost in OT. Bulls that is

Edit:

forgot that he had 49 points that night.

Last edited:
Everybody saying they won't cop because of the leather will be the same thirsty hyenas trying to get the Grapes with the same leather
LMFAOOO so true they gong let that hype blind them i say again idk why ppl just dont say i dont like or broke instead of making excuses not to cop

I get paid this week, and I surprisingly got some money for my birthday last week, so these are as good as copped for me :smokin. I can't wait.

Staying strong and not copping. So far I passed on the Chicago 1s (DMP quality :x) and the Bred 13s (3m) In my younger days I would have probably copped all but with the price hikes and JB trolling with the NA white cement 3s, I know JB will retro these again the right way. Royal 1s in Feb are the only Jordans in my book that are worth copping this year so far

Same here. Passing on everything until the 16th.

Does the bottom icy BLUE, significantly slows down the yellowing? The bottom soles looks pretty darn blue, I wonder how the yellowing phase will go with these. 

Does the bottom icy BLUE, significantly slows down the yellowing? The bottom soles looks pretty darn blue, I wonder how the yellowing phase will go with these. 
Here is a pic of my 5's that had the blue tint. i picked these up on july second 2011..  wore them about 6 or 7 times and i just keep them in the box without the paper..here is how they look as of today

Last edited:
if I cant get these for retail on release day, Im thinking about trading my DS Oly VIs from last year... fair trade?

I cant miss on these, but Im not into paying resell prices...

These will be mine on Saturday. I will rock my CDP pair and keep the new ones for later.

if I cant get these for retail on release day, Im thinking about trading my DS Oly VIs from last year... fair trade?

I cant miss on these, but Im not into paying resell prices...

Give me a shout, s dubl.

I've noticed that some people have said "I'm passing on these to get the grapes".

Don't the Grapes come out in like April or May?? Does a January purchase really affect a April/May purchase? There's like 10 paychecks in between the two releases...

For real, doe?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED THIS. I CRACK UP WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE SAY, "I'M PASSING TO COP [INSERT SNEAKER 9 MONTHS FROM NOW]".

THEIR MONEY THOUGH, DO AS YOU PLEASE.

THESE WILL BE COPPED THIS WEEKEND. GOT TIRED OF SEEING THE YELLOW NETTING ON MY CDP'S.

Back
Top Bottom