Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

I'm one of the people that are grateful for this new system so I don't have to stand in line. To me that's the biggest waste of time, I can actually get work done during the
day at the computer AND STILL cop the kicks I need. I never understood why people wait like 8 hours to save $40 on a pair of shoes.

Well at that point you just have to simply start thinking. Are you willing to miss work and wait 8 hours for a shoe or just go ahead and pay the 40? Because you're already losing money not being at work.....might be smarter for that individual just to pay the 40.

We are doing good on RSVPs for the 5s.
We got almost all of them....and we did it for free helping out my fellow sneakerhead.

Cant wait to rock these.

I have no "trick"... I followed the same procedures as everyone else here so idk but its working for me.... I had a lot of success on ndc as well, maybe I just got a great internet connection.

Secured my RSVP at Nike Santa Monica yesterday.

Hopefully the white cement 3's releasing next week are available through RSVP as well.

I've had success with 90% of the RSVP attempts I have tried ranging from Miami Vice Lebron 9's, Cav 4's, Olympic 6/7, Aunt Pearls, Bred 4/11/13, etc.

Good luck everyone!!

Been 30 mins since I sent my DM to NTLA, and no response yet. I'm assuming it's a no go for me, that rsvp went pretty damn fast...
sigh..... same here

Hopefully one of my Instore Tickets get me in
You never know, I didnt get a DM back from NT Seatttle until HOURS later for the playoff XI's
laugh.gif

Got my DM sent to Seattle in bout 4 secs.... I've gotten thru 90% easily of all the RSVPs I've sent in and it's ALWAYS been thru my iPhone... Never have I tried RSVP thru computer cuz I'm always workin durin RSVP... Good luck to those that are tryin to cop these Vs.... I can't wait till Saturday!!!!

I went ahead and gave in and copped on WindyCitySole if you use coupon code "superbowl" it comes to $210 shipped. I dont mind paying the extra $40 (assuming you got free shipping on your retail order) because saturday is my only day to sleep in and id hate to wake up early only to strike out.

Next on the radar Royal 1's :smokin

I went ahead and gave in and copped on WindyCitySole if you use coupon code "superbowl" it comes to $210 shipped. I dont mind paying the extra $40 (assuming you got free shipping on your retail order) because saturday is my only day to sleep in and id hate to wake up early only to strike out.

Next on the radar Royal 1's :smokin

WCS have them for 300 shipped as well.... I think I'll get my pair so not pullin that trigger... yet :smokin

Back
Top Bottom