Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

just copped off eastbay... was able to add to cart on ndc and finishline but didnt need an extra pair... im looking to give these to my boss son if they missed out... if not then i might look out for someone on NT...well see

Last edited:
It was a breeze on NDC, got one pair, went back to get a second and managed to get another. Don't mind the 1 pair limit even though I was looking to double up on this shoe.

I got one confirmation email, have yet to receive one for the second. If they cancel pair #2, I can live with it.

It was a easy, now time to hit the pillow again, the new online release time at NDC is not West Coast friendly. :lol:

easy cop on NDC,,, Was searchable, before twitter link popped up... then was able to hit the FNL link someone posted and got em for 161.08 after tax and shipping with a WC coupon...  

Now do I cancel my NDC pair?

richards came through 
nthat.gif

NDC comes thru once again.

I think NDC gonna be my go to for now on. I copped the Breds no problem and now these with no problem. Meanwhile, tried FNL and EB and FTL and struck out once again. Never goes in my cart on those sites.

NDC came through...I coulda got through FNL too but Im good with 1 pair from NDC since they got free shipping lol
smoothest online jordan cop in a long time lol

Got thru FNL with WC reward :smokin, yes!!
Also got from NDC for my boy, and BHM kobe and KD, yes yes yes!!

I had FNL and EB pulled up, then I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom..... Copped on NDC mobile while dropping a deuce 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom