Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

1497149336.1.x (5).jpg

All we need now is a grape V with NA release date. JB seems to be going all out to get consumers back to Nike and off of Adidas/NB with the black cement 3 update and pushback of the black cats. Keep going JB
It's crazy how they're bringing out all the big dogs. I wouldn't be surprised if we get taxis next year.

Yeah, theyre about to run w/ that.. I can see these being an easy target but if they go too far the FP pair could be as good as it gets for a while. The shape is off but the leather, comfort, and hole punched pair is a vibe for now.

God pleeeeeeaaaaase!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

This is the shoe that started it all for me back in 1990. I never had this shoe. I had the metallics but I remember the older kids in school having these and I wanted them soooo bad.
are you me?

I remember first seeing them on older kids in middle school

and I wore Metallica shirts too :emoji_metal:

this is my most anticipated potential release and the more time that goes by the more time I regret not getting the Fresh Prince release

I would like to see #amilliondollars in my #bankaccount later this year ⁉🤔

Let's see if this works fr

Tough crowd in here. Like I said- I think there’s enough in it to get excited about, based on the other posts z has made. He doesn’t post every grail with a “would you like to see”caption. He knows what he’s doing. JB was big on the 3s for the 35th anniversary, and for the 4s 35th anniversary this year. I’d be surprised if we didn’t get at least one of the black tounges and grapes in 2025.

A little off topic but seeing the resurgence of a 5 thread reminded me to ask, does anyone know where I can get a like-for-like replacement of the FR 5 2020 lace locks? (The clear piece that says NIKE instead of having the Jumpman logo). All I find online are the Jumpman marked clear piece and Jumpman logo red lace lock.

Back
Top Bottom