Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

giphy (5).gif

1578105064883.png

Mail call today, making a lot of “missed cops” recently. Easy work. I’d like a second pair, quality really is solid on these and, I love em!
Agree, I just recently got a pair finally and was REALLY IMPRESSED with the materials... has the OG durabuck material around the collar and very nice leather. Still haven’t added the laces to mine, but very tempted..

Agree, I just recently got a pair finally and was REALLY IMPRESSED with the materials... has the OG durabuck material around the collar and very nice leather. Still haven’t added the laces to mine, but very tempted..
Couldn't agree more fam, and unless you’re truly committed to rocking them as is I’d offer friendly advice of doing it! You won’t regret it.

I just landed a pair of these off of UN last night for $258.00 but they said they're discolored. W.E I know how to ice and I believe they're DS still. Anyway how do I punch the holes for the laces? Hole punch, Xacto blade,Drill?

completely forgot about these. Ended up copping a DS 2013 pair for a good price last summer. Didn't even consider/remember these. And I actually had a pair, come to think of it, before selling.

Talk about a complete cash-in job by JB. Absolutely ridiculous to release these with no laces. Not a single person has ever envisioned the grapes like this :lol: And this obviously means we won't see a NA pair with laces for a while.

That being said, it's dope seeing all the pairs with the lace holes punched out.

completely forgot about these. Ended up copping a DS 2013 pair for a good price last summer. Didn't even consider/remember these. And I actually had a pair, come to think of it, before selling.

Talk about a complete cash-in job by JB. Absolutely ridiculous to release these with no laces. Not a single person has ever envisioned the grapes like this :lol: And this obviously means we won't see a NA pair with laces for a while.

That being said, it's dope seeing all the pairs with the lace holes punched out.
Yeah man that is why I just ended up grabbing these considering JB will take their sweet time restoring them with NA. Plus the price was insane low man on GOAT or Stock x a DS pair is like 500 bucks. Never would pay that.

The Fresh Prince knows baby! I wanna know when we will see black tongue fire reds! Anyway I still have been on the fence for these for years. Such a disappointment without laces and lace locks and having to punch holes. Especially considering there were great quality and decent shape and NA. These belong up there with 2010 BC IIIs and 2011 Playoff VIII as biggest letdowns.

The Fresh Prince knows baby! I wanna know when we will see black tongue fire reds! Anyway I still have been on the fence for these for years. Such a disappointment without laces and lace locks and having to punch holes. Especially considering there were great quality and decent shape and NA. These belong up there with 2010 BC IIIs and 2011 Playoff VIII as biggest letdowns.
Yeah man I cant lie if they weren't so cheap I would not have gotten them. It's a pain in the *** measuring up the holes and stuff buying laces and a hole punch then waiting on everything. Plus the tongue is super fat it's really stupid. They're definitely pretty nice retro compared to most the 2018 releases but the 20 Fire reds demolishes these. I want that black tongue so bad with Nike Air and the 20 Fire red shape 🤤

Back
Top Bottom