Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

where are all the customs cut out holes at ppl i want to see more!!! POST UP!!
Still waiting on my stock X pair to come in. My first package came in.... 15387694181481496026844.jpg

Can anyone with narrow feet chime in on how these fit? TTS or what?

I might have narrow to normal width feet lol I think. They’re TTS to me, I don’t think the snugness is enough to half size up, but at the same time i guess i can see why some do with the whole tongue kept down. I think if you generally stick to your TTS and hardly go up on most of your shoes than you should be good TTS on these.

So who's going as tha fresh prince for halloween and rocking these? If you do please post a pic and win this thread.

any1 know what this sticker is or means? its inside both my 2 pair of grapes i just got, its put in at nike im guessing.
20181007_224235_zpswzjvcfd0.jpg

What size holes did you go with?
I didnt want to punch them to big and jeopardize any of the leather and underlay material to the extent where they would rip with wear- so I also made sure to punch my holes towards the outer mark of the indentation, so when i lace them up the lace covers any shaping that i didnt want to do. Just my process though...
20181007_202321.jpg
20181007_202503_Burst01.jpg

Last edited:
ARK ARK
Here are some close up pics as i punch holes through the leather. The 4.5mm(?) Punch is just about perfect in relation to the indentation.
20181007_203550.jpg

20181007_203544_Burst01.jpg

Reactions: ARK
moisture protection, preventing mold. similar to silica packs you used to see in boxes.

Wait....that sticker is for moisture protection and to prevent mold? So the sticker has a special scent or something to do that? Or are you saying its a sticker there that just states that. Always seen that sticker in some of my shoe boxes, I thought it was there every time nike used a premium material or something. Never knew......good info.

I'll post some finished pics tomorrow. Here is one all finished up. Im still undecided about punching out all the remaining holes, but me likey likey!
20181007_182350_HDR.jpg
20181007_182548.jpg
I really like how these turned out. You got me tempted to try this out man, can you link me to the exact tools & blade you used for the custom, never did anything like this to shoes, but I wanna try, I’m not paying that Instagram chick :rofl:

wolfman928 wolfman928
I just checked out the link @jaysfordays9 ppsted several pages back.
When I bought the hole punch I made sure I got the kit instead of just the punch. It came in the pack https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/152980431492
I ended up getting one from ebay since i had some ebay bucks to spend. I also had an exacto style knife and some tweezers. I was gonna use the laces from my 2013 pair but found some at the outlet for 2 bucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom