Air Jordan 5 Retro - June 09

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by PlatinumDNZ

Not trying to be rude or anything but To all the people who have been saying dont post without pics, Do you know how hard it is to get pics of new Jordans? especially ones coming out months in advance. it is not easy at all. i think there are people here who enjoy knowing about whats happening for footwear in the future even without pics. any new info is good info with or without pics. Of corse with pics is always a bonus but it doesnt happen like that all the time. so just enjoy and embrace the info that we are lucky enough to get on this board or people might just stop with the posts all together.
Oh, I hear you.

Most NTers are very ungreatful these days. I remember all the heat I took on the Penny II's, Foamposites, and CDP's. Now, I just keep any info I get from my sources to myself.

For the record, you will all see some V's again next year (as well as some VI's), that's all I'm saying.

Peace.
co-sign theres a need breed these days.
what if the were to witness a''brb
wink.gif
''

thanx for da info...i googled dark cinder & it is brown...dark dark brown... not a agood cw for a jordan5

I thought JB is not releasing any retro next year? that was the rumor but i doubt if JB will not release any retro.....it's all about the $$$

Cinder + Blue? No thanks.

Maybe that works on sb dunks or something, but Jordans need to be a lot more simple.

Footlocker Europe has a Blk / V Red (which i am assuming is Varsity Red) Jordan 5 in their system for next year

Honestly people complain left and right but you know sure in hell jb no matter how an og pair of jordans are classic they need to make money by using it in adifferent cw for the new generation sneakerheads. I'm an og jordan type of guy however I see nothing wrong with a pair of jordans with differentcolorways.......like they say if you don't like it tough ******* and hope on the next release they will release somthing to your taste buds. If I like thenbuy if not move on simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom