Air Jordan 5 Shanghai Fake Check

What's happening fam. 

I just got these pictures of two pairs of the AJ5 Shanghais but that toebox got me feeling a little confused. 

Thoughts? Appreciated. 

Last edited:
on the fence here.. I wanna say legit but them tongues got me thinking..Also the netting on the side and the color of the yellow IMO look a tad off(could be the pix though)...I would ask for a clear shot of the shen logo by the heels to help judge these..

Also the million dollar ? is how much are they asking or did you pay for them? Keep in mind this is a very limited release and these go for $700-$1000 bucks...If the seller only wants $250 there is your answer.

Last edited:

on the fence here.. I wanna say legit but them tongues got me thinking..Also the netting on the side and the color of the yellow IMO look a tad off(could be the pix though)...I would ask for a clear shot of the shen logo by the heels to help judge these..

Also the million dollar ? is how much are they asking or did you pay for them? Keep in mind this is a very limited release and these go for $700-$1000 bucks...If the seller only wants $250 there is your answer.
 He claims they're 100% legit and actually asks for $450 min.

I just asked for a closeup of the shen logo though he ain't replied yet.

I appreciate the response.

Edit: And btw, those are size 9.5 and a size 12. In case that helps.

Last edited:
Look good to me but is a tough call asked for more clearer picture
He's actually getting a little annoyed I keep asking for pics. I mentioned he oughta at least tag them, but I'm not getting much feedback.
So at the very least, the pics are those of legit shoes, right?
Thanks.

He's actually getting a little annoyed I keep asking for pics. I mentioned he oughta at least tag them, but I'm not getting much feedback.
So at the very least, the pics are those of legit shoes, right?
Thanks.
If hes only asking $450 they are fakes for sure.. You wont get these shoes man you will get AAA replicas.. Dont do it to yourself...

If hes only asking $450 they ar e fakes for sure.. You wont get these shoes man you will get AAA replicas.. Dont do it to yourself...
That's craigslist for you. I was originally saving up for the Aj12 taxis until i ran into his listing, and talk about raising red flags. He hasn't responded ever since.

Think i'll move on.

Again, Thanks a whole lot.

That's craigslist for you. I was originally saving up for the Aj12 taxis until i ran into his listing, and talk about raising red flags. He hasn't responded ever since.

Think i'll move on.

Again, Thanks a whole lot.
no prob.. he knew you were on to him..He prob wont respond. PS never buy on CL unless you can meet up in person..

Back
Top Bottom