Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

I missed out on these last time. I'm definitely making sure I don't make the same mistake this Saturday

Did they do in store yesterday because mine def said preorder/ship to home.
Pretty sure mine said said in store pick up yesterday, as well. From what I seen, I think FNL/JD does the pick up in store first then the ship to me is the next day, I could be wrong though.

FNL didn't do instore, it was only JD Sports
From what I can see JD Sports is the only one doing the ship to me option too. Idk if Finish line had problems or this is a thing they're going to do going forward with upcoming releases.

I’m gonna see if these hit that good ol’ discount rack. Can’t afford to pay retail for pairs that I don’t have to anticipating all of the money I’ll be spending on sneakers 3rd qtr this year through 2025.
The next year and a half is gonna be good for kicks, but brutal for the pockets. Bring it on though.

nike has a good return policy that has come in clutch when pairs go way under retail later. i think like 60days or somethin

Forgot to confirm my Hibbetts win.. thought it was 5 instead of 4pm for some reason. Going to wait these out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom