Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” Aug 3rd, 2024

Anyplace else have these for under 150?
The cheapest I see these for rn is $170 and thats on FNL/JD and whats dumb about it is they have coupons but yet they don't let you use them on these. JD/FNL used to let you use coupons on sale items not sure why the sudden change. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't see these going on sale for low prices until around Black Friday and when they do go on sale like that they're probably going to move fast.

The cheapest I see these for rn is $170 and thats on FNL/JD and whats dumb about it is they have coupons but yet they don't let you use them on these. JD/FNL used to let you use coupons on sale items not sure why the sudden change. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't see these going on sale for low prices until around Black Friday and when they do go on sale like that they're probably going to move fast.
I was in Finishline over the weekend and I saw these for $170 like you said. I have a coupon but I didn’t know we couldn’t use them on these, but I should’ve known smh.

I was in Finishline over the weekend and I saw these for $170 like you said. I have a coupon but I didn’t know we couldn’t use them on these, but I should’ve known smh.
Yeah I think this has been done recently where they don't let you use coupons for on sale Jordans because I never had a problem like that before or might just be certain Jordans on sale that are excluded? Idk.

Back
Top Bottom