Air Jordan 6 “Olympic” FALL 2024

the leather on the OG released always looked so buttery

Because it was!! 👍👍

As an old head who had to actually call Nike.com to order these (those were the days) as they weren't in stores back in 2000, these were my absolute favorites! I still have my pair of OG 2000s, so I may actually buy a pair of Jordans for the first time in over 2 years. My only hope (which is 1000% NOT gonna happen) is that Nike fixes that damn short tongue on the VI! It's too damn short!! The holes in the tongue on the OGs back in 1991, were above the top of the shoe. The tongue was obscenely tall and that's what was so cool about it. But Nike just doesn't give a ****! 😞

All depends on how these look, when the official pics release before I make my decision. But I'm hoping they look more like the 2000s and NOT the 2012s. 🙏🙏

My two pairs size 10.5 and size 11. Beat to death as I wore them EVERYWHERE back in 2000 (and played ball in the 10.5s A LOT) and years beyond (I was 24 when I bought them) but the leather on these was AMAZING!!!

PXL_20231024_143548485.jpg
PXL_20231024_143814574.jpg

These have sentimental value as this was my favorite Jordan VI colorblocking (Carmine design) mixed with my favorite color (blue) so I can't in good conscience throw them away. Not yet at least. If the retro is good, then it may be time. 🙏

Last edited:
For those that like these, I hope y'all get what y'all want. I was never a fan of the cw, it was too much for me, despite the great leather on them. I preferred the white/navy VIs from 2000, they were a bit cleaner to me. I really hope they improve the leather from the last retro because that was....disrespectful to put it mildly.

OG midsole AND materials please. No suede, patent, nubuck, duranothing. Leather. Even the shape will be right given the latest 6s. Can’t wait.

Top 3 Olympic shoe next to the 7 and Bron X (🤞🏼 that they drop as well) Honorable mention to Kobe VII Gold Medals.
I'm still hunting for a good pair of Oly bron Xs, such an underrated shoe. Have Kobe VIIs as well.

These were just okay to me, I’m out. But definitely happy they’re coming out for those that want them. You can feel these will sell well and maybe go over retail. We have had many great VI releases in the last four years.

I'm still hunting for a good pair of Oly bron Xs, such an underrated shoe. Have Kobe VIIs as well.
Just for the collection I assume? My Jades just separated. They’ve been doing Bron retros solid so I have faith though.

Kobe VII I’ll probably never own given the current state of that line but yeah, another grail. Horrible performers but the best looking Kobe IMO.
These were just okay to me, I’m out. But definitely happy they’re coming out for those that want them. You can feel these will sell well and maybe go over retail. We have had many great VI releases in the last four years.

I hope they’re more like the Midnight Navy pair from last year. 🤞🏼

Just for the collection I assume? My Jades just separated. They’ve been doing Bron retros solid so I have faith though.

Kobe VII I’ll probably never own given the current state of that line but yeah, another grail. Horrible performers but the best looking Kobe IMO.

I hope they’re more like the Midnight Navy pair from last year. 🤞🏼

Unfortunately those Olympic Kobes yellowed like a MF'er. I got mine out for the first time in forever a few months ago, and even though I stored them perfectly, whatever they used for the ribbing on the upper turned worse than a Jordan 5. It sucks.

Always wanted these back in the day.. I also wanted the Carmine's . I picked those up on the last release and their still sitting ds... I'm sure I'd wear these first week of release...
#copped

Back
Top Bottom