Air Jordan 6/17 Countdown Pack - White/Red Air Jordan XX3 - Gentry Humphrey - VIDEO - UPDATED PT 3

Originally Posted by Battousai701

MaZe...

have u ever tried asking gentry a real serious like why most jordan retros are made in such sub-par quality when they company is capable of producing jordans ??

honestly, im pretty sure gentry is not a horrible person but we all know he is using cheap quality for maximum profit.

we all dont really care about trivial questions such as "whats jordan's fav color or what kind of shoes gentry used to wear growing up?"

First and foremost, I appreciate the effort for extending a helping hand to the sneaker community. It's always nice when someone steps up like that. Andgood tone/body gestures and overall organization during the interview.

Secondly.....I hate to say it, but yeah I do agree. I mean it's a tough situation to be in if you're going to ask the "real" questions thatmost of us (99%) want to know. All the great interviewers ask the tough questions but are somewhat tactful with how they ask them. I don't want Maze to bein the hot seat and lose whatever perks you get in that position. (I remember Bob Costas asking tough questions to Vince McMahon and Vince wanted to tear hishead off........I believe it had something to do with wrestling being fake but don't remember exactly.)

Point being, I just don't want to see sucking up like Richard (aka Dik) Vitale and Digger Phelps did to Bobby Knight during the 2008 NCAA Tournament onESPN. It was sickening to watch, really.

1st and foremost thank you to everyone that has shown love in this thread. I greatly appreciate it and I'm glad that I could bring ya'll what you wantto see.

2nd, this
Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Maze... your segments are journalism in its purist form: unbiased, timely and informative. A rarity these days. Thanks.

is the best complement I have ever received regarding KATC and it means a lot to me.

3rd, I think a lot of ya'll are assuming that the interview is over. IT IS NOT OVER. YouTube has a 10 minute max restriction so I am posting it in parts. Ihave not asked ANY of the tough questions yet.

Peace.

MaZe

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

I think a lot of ya'll are assuming that the interview is over. IT IS NOT OVER. YouTube has a 10 minute max restriction so I am posting it in parts. I have not asked ANY of the tough questions yet.

MaZe

interesting... we are all waiting on these "tough" questions
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thanks again and much props to u and KATC

Thanks MaZe do u. Its good to see a brotha doin his thing. I appricate that. And the pack is fire cant wait
pimp.gif

Yo maze I like the post you put up,but it seemed more like an bio of G.H because he did really tell us jordan heads anything new ya know,but i was feelingthose V's you were rocking during the interview though,anyway whenever you in The Bahamas holla at me and come check out my collection and maybe i could beon an episode of KATC soon aight,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

This is what we all needed MazE!!...good look, aside from that let me know about that watch you have on in the Stock room lol

Originally Posted by CmoreJs

This is what we all needed MazE!!...good look, aside from that let me know about that watch you have on in the Stock room lol
Casio G-Shock Mudman.

lol.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom