Air Jordan 6 "60/40" Sample

quise2024

Banned
Having a classic color scheme, the shoe features a buttery Back leather base with tonal suede displayed on the heel giving it a 60%-40% mix as a nod to the nickname of the shoe. Other details include Red accents on the interior and midsole that also includes minor hints of White. (2010)

View media item 1440562
via SBD

Meh :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't hate the colorway, but I don't know if I could get down with the half leather half nubuck thing.

This sample was produced in 2010

not rumored to release but samples seem to be making their way to production

there's already been a thread on these. I like the red sole instead of icy, but everything else is poorly executed. would need a lot of changes to be coppable.

The color blocking just seems off on these and I'm not digging the two different materials on the upper..

Concept = :nerd:

Execution = :smh:

THis is a nice shoe but im also thinking it should be all leather and just take out the white and make it all black.

Reverse the suede/leather, have clear soles, then the white accents red. Then we'll have a deal. Other than theyre just playing games :smh:

That sockliner is lookin like infrared 23, sole lookin varsity red... It looks like they took a bunch of left over material and threw these things together. I hope these never release. The 60/40 gimmick is whack too

Back
Top Bottom