Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

I just compared my two pairs and like someone else here, one pair is way more yellow than the other.

Attachments

• IMG_20171218_035828222.jpg
    IMG_20171218_035828222.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 28
I'd be sort of pissed at that. Return them and buy a new pair.
Problem is the yellowed pair is from overseas and will be a pain in the *** to return. I'm wondering why the color is so inconsistent in this model. I have several pairs of the XI's released this year and the soles all came icy. Could it be that they mixed up the soles with the ones for the Gatorade's.

Probably the factory that made them in China. I think they just match up the right and left form storage or when they're produced.

Where? all the footsites are sold out. I bookmarked SNS and Shiekh and have been watching them. They had stock at least a couple days ago, now sold out.

SNS is all gone already? I checked last time and had still some sizes, guess they’re all gone now. Not sure about shiekh online.

I know my local shiekh had a FSR in them but couldn’t pull the trigger for retail for them.

Are these supposed to have the serial stamp under the insert like the other Jordan 6 releases?

Attachments

• 20171219_163214.jpg
    20171219_163214.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 23
atdizzle atdizzle Let me know if you find them anywhere for that, I would grab a 2nd at that price. I thought these pretty much sold out everywhere.

Still dont know how these flew.. FL 34th said they got less of these than the Gatorade joints.. I was baffled.

atdizzle atdizzle Let me know if you find them anywhere for that, I would grab a 2nd at that price. I thought these pretty much sold out everywhere.

i will deff try to remember to @ u if i come across that price. thats the only way im getting these. these are in the "want" list, not "need".

Still dont know how these flew.. FL 34th said they got less of these than the Gatorade joints.. I was baffled.

Nike/JB likely cut production numbers because these fell in between a lot of other releases (including, ironically, a UNC cw of 11s). Not only that, but these are basically the closest thing to a BIR 6 release (in terms of colorblocking) we’ve had, even though there have been a multitude of AJ 6 retros over the past few years.

I think both of these reasons are why this shoe sold so well, tbh.

Yeah well it's pretty easy for someone to return their fake pair to an official source. Anyway is it that hard for someone to check their pair and verify this?

Back
Top Bottom