Air Jordan 6 "Carmine" 2014 Legit Check

Take a closer pic o the perforations holes on tbe ankle bulges and take a pic of the QC STICKER and QC Stamp in the box

Take a closer pic o the perforations holes on tbe ankle bulges and take a pic of the QC STICKER and QC Stamp in the box
Will post more pictures tomorrow when I get them. Should I check for a QC Stamp on the insoles as well? Or even if they're glued? Cause I haven't checked yet.

No its not necessary just check the and stamp and take a closer pic of the preforations on the ankle bulges because they look small in the pics and fakes have really small preforations

Also barely noticed where is the white tissue paper that came with these every retail pair came with that white paper and rep sites that have the authentic section where they supposely have authentics for 180-200 those pairs dont come with white paper so that should be a red flag so when you get the shoes check for that a well

Also barely noticed where is the white tissue paper that came with these every retail pair came with that white paper and rep sites that have the authentic section where they supposely have authentics for 180-200 those pairs dont come with white paper so that should be a red flag so when you get the shoes check for that a well
The white tissue paper is right behind the pairs in the box. It's in the first picture, right behind the pair that is closest to the receipt.

Anything else seen as regards to color, stitching?

Btw, thanks a lot, really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Lol my bad didnt catch it my bad my eye sight is pretty bad when it comes to spot things but just do what i told you to do when you get the shoes take more pics of the shoes and box

Lol my bad didnt catch it my bad my eye sight is pretty bad when it comes to spot things but just do what i told you to do when you get the shoes take more pics of the shoes and box
Lol it's all good, and yeah will definitely get those pics in here ASAP tomorrow.

Is there a gold QC sticker inside box
Nah, not that I can see, nope, no sticker. Just the stamps inside the shoe under the insole and on the inside of the box.

Oh I forgot the holes on the bubble. Here's one pic I took, didn't get the other shoe cause it's the exact same. They both have that shiny material behind the holes like the White/Infrareds.

@obeycee323  @ryanjumpman420  

I'll try and get more detailed/side views of the bubbles too.

Last edited:
Yea i believe these are 100% legit in my humble opinion. Everything checks out with my FNL pair.
Thanks. I was like 99% sure with the confirmation of @retrohead182, after I saw the QC sticker, I became 99.9%, now I'm 100% lol. Thanks @ryanjumpman420, @retrohead182 and @obeycee323  a whole lot. I think I might be out of reps for today. Will definitely come back and give you guys some more for the help.

Back
Top Bottom