Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Who is this guy and why is he here?
Key words “For me”. I just found out today that they were dropping these on the same day so that would be my personal choice between the two.
U crazy dude.
Quite logical actually, all black goes with every fit, plus way more durability since they have a black bottom. Slightly cheaper as well, plus they hold more sentimental value as I had them back in 06 (couldn’t get DMPs bc they dropped on a school day).

Last edited:
Black and gold 11s would be dope... and not those Heiress' don't count.

Black/gold and white/blue are my favorite colorways.

J23 app has both the black cat and the DMP on the 25th. Dang hope that doesn't mean the DMP is gonna be limited.
I’m hoping they change the release date for the DMP 6s. I’d love to see a big GR release of these. I feel like if they release them the same day, the DMPs will be pretty limited. Welp, let’s see what they do.

I’m hoping they change the release date for the DMP 6s. I’d love to see a big GR release of these. I feel like if they release them the same day, the DMPs will be pretty limited. Welp, let’s see what they do.

They are an SE like “what the” Jordan 4 which was widely available. But I don’t think that means anything for the 6’s.

I hope they are widely available like the 4’s. I can see these on the foot site apps as a reserve, not an FCFS drop. High demand.

I inherited the original DMP 6's in a trade for my white/carolina blue retro 12s with the matching warm-up shirt. I ended up selling them maybe in 2009. So these def will be back in the collection.
Shout out youngfabdakid youngfabdakid for the trade ... love you bro

First info I’ve seen on an actual site
3AA5EF67-E399-4C28-97DF-A27D9C764A50.png

These have a special place with me but I may have to pass. Copped a lot of crap last month and the holidays were tough. I also still have decent DMP's from 06 so I'm not as pressed to cop.

I just know how this will go.. I could prob catch a sale (or not w/e) and then my pair falls apart after passing and they become pricy af! :lol: :smh:

These still aren’t on the foot locker release calendar for their canadian website. I’m getting nervous as the original dmp did not release in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom