Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

The Hare 6 are also scheduled for 4/11 so it looks like those will pushed back unless the date changes for these again.

JB is very strategic with their release dates. These were supposed to drop on the 25th of January now, onApril 4th 7 days after the Air Jordan 5 OG release. They forcing people to either buy both, or make a tough choice.

1583079765288.png

1583079798627.png

1583079870193.png

1583079836912.png

1583079900198.png

I swear man, for all these delays they better be upping those productions numbers. They already stirred a frenzy amongst the loyalist now they better come thru for the casual sneaker enthusiast and beginners who are staring to find a passion for retro J’s.

Peeps got tired of all the hassle they went through just to miss out. Get it together JB or you’re gonna exhaust the good will and patient nature of your core fan base, and those who are starting to get in on the hobby.

I need a pair. I didn’t have the money for the DMP pack when I was in high school. I hope the April 11th date is the real one. I’ve been waiting since January.

if you want the shoes just cop them off stock x now
i got a pair for under $300 at the start of february

the best shoe i copped all year so far

Last edited:
Dang, this joint has to be in the record for most release date changes in Air Jordan history :lol: :smh:

If them delaying them means they’re gonna flood the market as a massive GR, then I’m all for it.

I know majority of the pairs were already produced but it’s simply wishful thinking on my part

I'm assuming all the sneaker stores have these in stock in the back right? I also don't think these are coming out on April 11 if the Hare 6's are supposed to release that day.

Haven't really been keeping up with these, did the release date get changed again? Do I need to update the title?

That April 11th date has been floating around for a week or two now, but I don't think there's much point in bothering to keep the thread title updated since JB is acting shaky.

We'll know when they drop by the end of the month, I'm in no rush for specifics. They were a must for me in January, and they'd be a must for me in December.

Back
Top Bottom