Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

DMP VIs are nice and all but everyone knows it’s the DMP XIs that we really want. That gold Jumpman on the concords with icy soles is beautiful. At least we know they’re coming back for sure. 2-3 years but they’re definitely retroing those.

Damn I remember The original release. I was too hype to find out about it on here as everyone else was. The NT home DMoney ran a mom and pops with his dad and they got about 15 pairs in. He hooked it up for me on release date for retail plus shipping. Not going to lie that was a huge box it was shipped in lol. Shout out to Derek if he’s still a member.

Up on END. $220 isn't bad compared to the their usual $40+ markup in some pairs.

GS - $129

SNS raffle on the app soon for $200.

I have always been more of a purest when the OG dmp pack released I copped and hated them at the time and even now I would much rather have of colorways. my og pack was sold after a year or so for 3 times what I paid for them. most people only cared about the 11's at the time and even then I would much rather have just had a pair of Concords. to me the infrared 6's and the recent concords kills any dmp to me. although I would love an all leather concord without mesh. Im afraid to wear them now they get dirty to fast and their done lol.

Deciding if I should get these or the Infrared 6s this weekend

Infrareds and its not close (got a pair on ice)

I’m in for these couldn’t obtain a pack back then and bin pine-in for them for 15 years. These aren’t considered a first or second tier retro (i.e concords, infrareds, blk cements, aquas, blk toe) so we might not see these for a long time again...........

I dnt thnk these will sellout day 1!! Imma grab a pair day 1 an if they go onsale jus return the pair I paid full price for

DangerousZigzagAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom