Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Forecast on these doesn’t look good, I plan on 2 pairs but would be happy If I cop at least one...

Mail call!!! Hibbet just hit me up and was so kind to inform me that on the 17th day of the month of April of the year 2020, with all decency and dignity, to let me know that they handed me 3 L's. Yes 3... As I updated my app I seen I was unlucky. Closed my app and 2 minutes later I get a app notification asking did I recieve the first L. This was followed up with a knock at my door (email notification sound) just to let me know....hey you receive the L. :rofl: :rofl:

So I hope that I can get these tomorrow...

No flea market, no one wanted the 6s. Everyone bought the pack for the 11s. I knew people selling them for $50+, pairs on eBay were selling for $60-$80. No one wanted them.
There was only one dude at my school who had the DMP. He wore the 6s one day and everyone was hating on him lol. I do remember people selling the 6s though later on. Folk really wanted the 11s. Both were always dope to m,e though.

No flea market, no one wanted the 6s. Everyone bought the pack for the 11s. I knew people selling them for $50+, pairs on eBay were selling for $60-$80. No one wanted them.
I remember one of the homies started wearing his to work at McDonald's the second week. I was disgusted lol. I liked the 6s more anyway. Always felt like 11s were more hype than anything.

I remember 6s weren’t that popular around that time and people complained about the gold. I had two pairs and I remember my boy sold me his 11s and tried to sell me his 6s for dirt cheap. I was like nah I’m good. I’d wear them today though, they look good. Taste changes I guess.

I remember 6s weren’t that popular around that time and people complained about the gold. I had two pairs and I remember my boy sold me his 11s and tried to sell me his 6s for dirt cheap. I was like nah I’m good. I’d wear them today though, they look good. Taste changes I guess.
Out here in sac they city got 20 packages and was impossible to find. I hunted from 2006-2010 and finally found a DS pack for 600$ in 2010. The 6 was always going for 300-400$ locally and on flight club/kixclusive for more which was the only reselling site back then. So I don’t know what you’re talking about 70-80$. Regardless I can’t wait to get my pair in. These was grail status back in the 10’s and hoping for the 11 re release this holiday season

I always get a ball park indication of popularity of a release by number of thread pages. Most of the time it's spot on...unless these are super limited, I'm expecting a W on snkrs tomorrow. Especially since I expect snkrs to have all pairs (none to nike stores)

Not worried.

Yeah i'm not that worried
I'll try snkrs and a couple of other sites
The court purples wasn't that bad online and 1's are more popular
We should be good

The 6s were sitting on eBay for $150, people were hype to get $120 for them that first year or so.

The pack was all about the 11s. I remember standing on mine in PG County and people were trying to sell the 6s right there for cheap

48D81BAF-2821-40E9-8D73-C18809B1D499.jpeg

I always get a ball park indication of popularity of a release by number of thread pages. Most of the time it's spot on...unless these are super limited, I'm expecting a W on snkrs tomorrow. Especially since I expect snkrs to have all pairs (none to nike stores)

Not worried.
There's alot of pages on the court Purple 2.0s and they were fairly easy to obtain. They're still reselling for the low right now

I started buying jordans at the end of 2010, and saw these for the first time in early 2011. Finally, it's time. In for 1 pair tomorrow, hopefully no issues. AND, my nephew wants a pair for his birthday.

I was able to get my size and I’ve bought from that seller a few times now; takes a bit to ship but seller is legit.
Dope Glad To Hear It!

Was Able To Grab My 9.5 As Well.

Will Try For Another Or Two Tomorrow But Not Sweating It Now With A Pair Secured :pimp:

There's alot of pages on the court Purple 2.0s and they were fairly easy to obtain. They're still reselling for the low right now
It's definitely a ratio and not an exact science. But usually of a thread isn't cracking, it should be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom