Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I like DMP 6s looks-wise but 6s haven't been comfortable since.... How many years now?Cardboard floppers is what they've been for years.

More for y'all.

Got shipping confirmation yesterday from eastbay, another today from footaction. EB arriving friday and FA arriving next monday to cali.

1587489770905.png

Anyone else have an arrival date of May for SNKRS?

I like DMP 6s looks-wise but 6s haven't been comfortable since.... How many years now?Cardboard floppers is what they've been for years.

More for y'all.
Pretty much, although I felt the NA infrared 6s that released last year were pretty comfy but thats mainly due to that pu insole that JB used. In my opinion, I feel JB should be using that insole for all their retros because it makes a difference in overall comfort.

Footlocker took my money but I just logged into the website and it says I have no past orders. These mother****ers. I have to call them! I might be **** out of luck

Anyone make an order with YCMC.COM
Been thinking of sending them an email to cancel my order since this morning.

I'm thinking with slow shipping all around
I don't think I need two pairs.

Anyone make an order with YCMC.COM
Been thinking of sending them an email to cancel my order since this morning.

I'm thinking with slow shipping all around
I don't think I need two pairs.
Don't like how they operate out here. Em n Shoecity.
I suspect they're backdooring.

One of my DTLR orders shipped the one I called and canceled 10 minutes after I ordered cus it was the wrong size but the pair my wife won me in the raffle still hasn’t :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom