Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Lmfao when I read that Goldmember from Austin Powers automatically popped up in my head.
Lol facts bro. My buddy and I are always quoting that movie because it’s hysterical. Funny thing is I actually didn’t care for goldmember when I 1st saw the movie but after seeing it a 2nd and 3rd time I was a fan.
Dam champs out of size 12. Still on the hunt for them
Only upside is that resell is still fairly low. Not to mention with all the restocks the court purple’s have had these will probably restock again as well. I can’t imagine today will be the last restock on these.

I'm never gonna retire

and many years from now I'll just be getting higher...

slick-rick-4.jpg

Just got my pair today. Definitely one of the best drops of the year so far. Nike and JB did a fantastic job with these. Bring on the Flints!
15C1F526-AD15-48AA-B987-91204212BCEE.jpeg
They really did a great job with these. I was surprised how soft they were when I got my hands on them. Definitely softer than my infrared’s from last year. I’m loving the metal dog tag they made for these.

FINALLY got my pair from SNKRS this morning to go along with my pair from FTL.

As always the SNKRS pair have slight manufacturing defects with them, ie: slightly scuffed gold paint on the heel tab and some wonky sitting along the inside ankle collar. Nothing in life is perfect, so I ain't stressing. No one is gonna be looking at my sneakers with a microscope when I'm wearing them and I'm just happy to be able to double up on them. I've just noticed a theme with sneakers purchased from Nike as opposed to other sites.

AE205EE1-B9D2-4340-AAC2-AB254EC8A4D5 2.JPG

FINALLY got my pair from SNKRS this morning to go along with my pair from FTL.

As always the SNKRS pair have slight manufacturing defects with them, ie: slightly scuffed gold paint on the heel tab and some wonky sitting along the inside ankle collar. Nothing in life is perfect, so I ain't stressing. No one is gonna be looking at my sneakers with a microscope when I'm wearing them and I'm just happy to be able to double up on them. I've just noticed a theme with sneakers purchased from Nike as opposed to other sites.

AE205EE1-B9D2-4340-AAC2-AB254EC8A4D5 2.JPG
That’s weird and pretty coincidental. You’d figure it’d be the opposite or at the very least the pairs that Nike sells wouldn’t be so flawed. I’m hoping my fire red 5’s from the shock drop are for the most part clean.

My UNC 3’s that I copped through Nike are actually super clean which was a relief to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom