Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Just flew into DC area today... Any good place to cop these? Need some help!

i would go to pentagon city mall. they should be pretty easy to get there. you can ride the metro to the mall or drive. 

THESE WILL BE AN EASY EASY COP IF YOU LIVE IN HOUSTON.

EVERY STORE WITH A JB ACCOUNT IS GETTING THEM. LOL.

IT SEEMS LIKE OG AND GOOD RETRO+ COLORWAYS ARE GETTING THE GR TREATMENT FROM HERE ON OUT BY JORDAN BRAND.

i dont think these should be a problem for anyone to get. pretty sure Nike mass produced these world wide for the London Olympics

kevi wrote:
iHust1e wrote:
FutureDHughes wrote:
High quality look at them on feet.
Enjoy!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I REALLY want to like these but that vid make them look horrible�
sick.gif
sick.gif

midsoles look black

no its the pants
sick.gif
the shoes are
pimp.gif

Jordan 6's on everyones feet in the world < Olympic Uptempos

I dont know what it is, but im usually all for Jordans but these are just bland to me.........

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

You guys think I can cop from a local Footlocker at like 1 pm and cop? or would it be sold out in the morning?
nerd.gif

Just curious, because I did that with the Gym Green Foams.
laugh.gif
where do you live? Depending on your area...extremely doubt it. 

Originally Posted by jamazing

You guys think I can cop from a local Footlocker at like 1 pm and cop? or would it be sold out in the morning?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If you stay in the BAY AREA, you should know by now.....

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I dont know cause its so many kicks coming out on Sat, plus everbody and they mama has like a million pair......

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I dont know cause its so many kicks coming out on Sat, plus everbody and they mama has like a million pair......

Yeah I know what you mean. But to me, it seems like the average Jordan head was more on the hunt for these than the Obsidians. I would put these in the same category as the White Cement IV's and slightly below the Concords. 
People are saying these are going to be an easy cop, but deadstockshoes and uptempoair sold out immediately at $250 shipped. 

Yeah I know what you mean. But to me, it seems like the average Jordan head was more on the hunt for these than the Obsidians. I would put these in the same category as the White Cement IV's and slightly below the Concords. 
People are saying these are going to be an easy cop, but deadstockshoes and uptempoair sold out immediately at $250 shipped. 

Its way more of the 6's than the Cement IV's or Concords

People taking this whole mis-match @%%% overboard. Dude on the train this morning wore the OLY VI's with PEACH slim fitted khakis, a BLACK "I love NY" tank top, and a Chicago Cubs snapback!!!! SMFH!!!

Jordan 6's on everyones feet in the world < Olympic Uptempos

I dont know what it is, but im usually all for Jordans but these are just bland to me.........
I feel the same way... Olympic Uptempos all day!!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i love the sixes and this is my favorite colorway of the 6 but seriously...

Olympic more uptempos>>>>>any jordan 6 ever
Damn! I respect your opinion, but now I've done seen it all!

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

People taking this whole mis-match @%%% overboard. Dude on the train this morning wore the OLY VI's with PEACH slim fitted khakis, a BLACK "I love NY" tank top, and a Chicago Cubs snapback!!!! SMFH!!!

I don't care what anyone says about being "matchy matchy," matching is not overrated. The type of stuff that I see these cats who don't like to match wear is ridiculous. peach khakis with white blue and red sneakers?
30t6p3b.gif

I was told this shoe fits a half size too big by all my friends who got theirs early. So get yours a half size under what you would normally get.
Why do these and the Olympic Air Force 180s have to come out on the same day. I doubt I will be able to get both online with how much the websites will crash for 8 hours straight.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

thats nothing.....I seen some elitist straight call the 6's trash......the Uptempo's are nice & comfortable, had them in '96 but I went with the 6's instead.....

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

thats nothing.....I seen some elitist straight call the 6's trash......the Uptempo's are nice & comfortable, had them in '96 but I went with the 6's instead.....
Im copping all olympic shoes cause im really into the olympics

but to me Olympic Uptempos > Olympic 6s and its not even close

I just think the Uptempos look better in the Olympic colorway then the 6s

Never was a big fan of the Olympic, Carmine, Oreo color blocking on the 6s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom