Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my shipping info FNL 11 days after ordering a size 12 on the restock. Thought the FNl rep was pulling my leg when she said they had my order ready to ship, but it didn't dispatch yet. Gonna do an immediate lace swap

Can I get a PM on where to buy those nice oval laces that dude had on when posted on the last page? :smokin

This is for anyone who wants to know, I got them from Finish Line. I walked in, asked if them had oval laces, told them my shoe size, and they told me to grab the 54" laces. Fit like a glove.

+ 1 on the oval laces.

& btw, what size do you wear?

I wonder if 54" will be too long.

I'm a size 11.

My SNS pair that I ordered last week just got dropped off by the UPS man. Excellent packaging and box was in perfect condition coming from Sweden to Cali.

The mid-sole paint is just as sloppy as my NDC pair but it's just nitpicking here. Just happy both pairs have tumbled leather and none mixed with the smooth leather.

On to the next release.

Anyone have an update on their CT order? It's been almost 2 weeks since they have "dispatched" my order. Anyone receive their pair from them yet? I live in Cali.

Did you go for the sneakersaver option?

FWIW, in December, i copped some Concords from them, it took about a month to get them with the sneakersaver option...i didnt really mind since it came out to about $170 total for some Concords.

Then a month or so ago, i ordered the Reebok Questions from them, took about a week and a half roughly.

I'm in Australia though...i dont know how it is with Customs over there, but i hope this information gives u a guide.

If you used the free "SneakerSaver" option from CT, it can take up to a month. You won't even know if or when your shoes will arrive because they don't give you a tracking number.

If you paid for the shipping, it should be at your door within two weeks with a tracking number.

If you used the free "SneakerSaver" option from CT, it can take up to a month. You won't even know if or when your shoes will arrive because they don't give you a tracking number.

If you paid for the shipping, it should be at your door within two weeks with a tracking number.
Did you go for the sneakersaver option?
FWIW, in December, i copped some Concords from them, it took about a month to get them with the sneakersaver option...i didnt really mind since it came out to about $170 total for some Concords.
Then a month or so ago, i ordered the Reebok Questions from them, took about a week and a half roughly.
I'm in Australia though...i dont know how it is with Customs over there, but i hope this information gives u a guide.
Sneakersaver is what I chose. Appreciate the info guys, I don't believe nobody else is responding because I know a bunch these lurkers copped from CT and chose Sneakersaver also....... either way thanks guys for the response.

ups dropped off my ndc box at the wrong address........ long story sort i got the shoes and a refund from ndc!
nthat.gif
lol same thing happened to me with the gym green foamposites. *high five*

resell prices have gone down also btw.. my cousin bought a pair on CL for 195$

Last edited:
So I tried the lace swap at first and I was like hell nah..............so i wore the flat laces a couple more days and then today I decided to lace them up again with the oval laces especially seeing all the pics.........................well now I am really feeling the oval laces so i am sticking with the lace swap.

Seems like alot of y'all are switching to the oval laces. I thought about using the laces on my recently retired pair of 2000's but decided to keep it the way they are. I've never been one to switch up my laces or paint a shoe to make it look closer to the previous version...I kinda like the subtle differences.

Seems like alot of y'all are switching to the oval laces. I thought about using the laces on my recently retired pair of 2000's but decided to keep it the way they are. I've never been one to switch up my laces or paint a shoe to make it look closer to the previous version...I kinda like the subtle differences.

Been saying this to friends for years, leave the shoe alone........ I've never once had to make a lace swap, and these look better with flat laces IMO. *shrugs*

:nthat:

Oval laces do look nice though.

Thinking about getting some of them laces when I get my pair.

Keep them in the box and swap them out when my flat pair gets dirty.

:lol:

Slept on these. I am glad resale isn't too high, I'm gonna get my hands on a pair hopefully soon.

Craigslist prices are just dropping and dropping where I'm at. It's a beautiful thing :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom