Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I hope its an exact copy of its predecessor, if I was to cop one sneaker during all of next year it would be these if they were done right.

Big year next year.....

tumblr_ltcpl3wHyT1qafrh6.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by pharO

midsole change?

Word, I just peeped that.  Good eye.  I hope they fix it before they drop.
nah I like that they're different. Keeps each of the Oly 6s unique. I want those early sample infrared 6s soooo bad back in the day. I remember dudes went nuts, talking about petitions and crap
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter, they will be with either cheap leather or they will change the leather to nubuck or something cheap. I wouldn't get too excited.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by pharO

midsole change?

Word, I just peeped that.  Good eye.  I hope they fix it before they drop.

This. That Midsole Needs To Be Fixed ASAP. But These Will Be Had...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are you guys happy about?

I've hardly ever argued about quality (I just choose to not purchase so I can avoid the ultimate disappoint that would ensue).

Yes, they're retro-ing BUT...

- Midsole change (already pointed out)
- Crappy leather and quality (if you've never owned or had the chance to see and feel the quality of a pair from 2000, I expect you to be happy with anything.)

Why can't we argue for quality associated with the "banned 1" release? Give or take a year before that release, the "strap 1's" had semi hype but were never near the reselling prices of the banned pairs. You'd think JB would get the hint, consumers are willing to pay more for quality.

In the end, the cycle will not be broken. JB will continue to give us garbage quality and consumers will just eat it up. All those that appreciate the quality and craftsmanship of years before will have nothing but memories to reminisce... Any retro they make now does no justice to the original shoe or original retro they're modeled after.

You can call this 2012 release whatever you want, but these will never be real Olympics.

5889248420_bed8424a13_b.jpg

[/rant]
grin.gif

would rather have 00s (with these popping up, I wouldn't doubt people would try to cash out while the money is still there, same story on white/black-True Red Xs....I've already seen quite a few white/ black-royal- orange flame (NY) Xs, white/black- royal blue- metallic silver (Orlando) Xs, and white/ black-kelly-yellow gold (Seattle) Xs go on the bay for pretty reasonable values).

PASS, why not just buy the real thing? (nobody said this hobby was cheap)...the beasts don't even know what these are, it'd be funny if they sat, though I seriously doubt that will happen

should just do summer 2012 for the games
arguably considered the best air jordan retro+

will not cop but cats would go bonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom