Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ACTUALLY LIKE THE MIDSOLE CHANGE, BECAUSE THAT WHITE MIDSOLE IS JUST GONNA TURN YELLOW OVER TIME. THE LESS WHITE TO DEAL WITH,THE BETTER IN THE LONG RUN. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

I ACTUALLY LIKE THE MIDSOLE CHANGE, BECAUSE THAT WHITE MIDSOLE IS JUST GONNA TURN YELLOW OVER TIME. THE LESS WHITE TO DEAL WITH,THE BETTER IN THE LONG RUN. HOLLA...

CED B.

Why would it turn yellow?

I dont think many male retro jordans will sit this yr. If the royal x's didnt sit I dont think much will sit

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

These will sit.

Yup.. I said it.
cuz da oreos sat a min? nah....there's hype in these....
There is real hype out here for these...hypes hittin' these hard...
Oreo's were the most underrated VI of 2010.  I think they did a better job on those than any other aside from the MSVI.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm, look what I stumbled upon..

tumblr_lp829lDF3j1qg9m2fo1_500.jpg

*Ray Allen PE version

Looks like the midsole was ORIGINALLY this way, but changed for public release.

|

|

|

V

air-jordan-6-retro-olympic.jpg

*2000 public release version

I like the midsole the way it is releasing with this year.
now whats da haters gonna say
laugh.gif

I think those^ pics came srom SLAM... SLAM magazine was infamous for using sales sample pics anytime they showed a closeup of a shoe. 

Ray DID NOT wear those. Those are not PEs.

Those are SALES SAMPLES with a flipped midsole just like the 2000 "reverse infrareds".  The pairs Ray wore in 2000 all had RAY stamped on the heel in place of the "AIR" logo.

Here are some pics of what Rays pair actually looked like.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Is it just me or is the shade of blue way darker than the 2000s?

Lighting is completely different in that last picture. You can see the flash on the pic for the 2000's.

Before some young hypebeasts start to
Cry, that sample pic just has a bad
lighting, thats why it looks rather
Like obsidian there.
About the toetip shape, you gotta
Check the toes of the OGs from
1991. They were also similar
Boxy shaped and not like the
2000 retros. So these will be
More authentic to the OG shape
Than the 2000 ever were.
The only good things about the
2000 retros was the black/deepinfared
Being authentic in color and having nike air.
Shape/cutting and paintjob are way overrated!
I have them and the white/navys with severe
Chipping problem!

thanks for the clarification dankenstien88.

I like the mostly white midsole better, but I'm still on the fence. *Waits for better non 'midnight black' looking pictures*

My bad dankenstien88, the website said those were them, believed it.

Excuse me, but I don't care which version is released because I like both.

The midsole change is not THAT big of a deal.

if funny how a lot of people are now saying the midsole change looks good after complaining
roll.gif

IDK if someone has posted the new pics. But sorry, they %@%*+@ it up too much for me. Not because of the sole or darker shade of blue, but the new mold is disgusting. And they should feel ashamed!

The midsole looks better than the 1st time around, IMO. Missed these the first time around, not missing this release... Unless Nike makes another huge stock mistake like the galaxy's.

CRY BABIES only saying what others say "oh the mold is bad" "look at that toebox" "the midsole looks horrible" just be happy you have a chance to get them and if you hate them that bad why waste your time on a post or even come in the topic?

I would go with these. you cant go wrong with a retro. Despite its not an Og, but it will due for know. Its an Olympic colorway. So these would literally fly off the racks without a question. The true question is would these be an easy cop on 34 st foot-action come midnight release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom