Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^So, in turn I ask, why would AnimalThug compare OG Carmines or Infrareds to a 2000 version of Olympic VI's?  
Which, I don't think he was doing to begin with.

The VI's underwent many changes in the first round of retros when compared to the OG's.  Materials, shape, etc...

I also fail to see how the new "Banana Toe" is present in the OG VI's from 1991.  I never had a "Banana Toe" on my Black Infrareds way back when...

I do see however, how the "Banana Toe" is present in the 2000 Olympic VI's.  I remember that being there from the shelf back back then, and these 2012's seem to have somewhat enhanced and adopted that shape.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Not a BIT happy about these anymore.

To be real, I was excited for these back in high school when they were first scheduled to drop and Ray Allen used to wear them. Couldn't get them back than because I didn't have the money - and now they look so fake and ugly now
sick.gif

So to be fair - I'll just let you young dudes eat these up and make you feel like you're getting something worthy; when in all honesty they're crap now and not even worth the original price of what they were, at $119.

They're just complete garbage now and look like !%#@.

The 2000 retros were actually not good in quality and shape dude. They never cam close to the 1991 OGsIn shape, paintjob durability and fitting.The 2012 will be closer to the 1991 OGs withThe exception that we wont see any nike Logos on the shoes.Visit kicksonfire jordan section whereThey have all ogs and retros displayed And u will notice that the ogs alsoHad that toebox like the 2012 samples.
1991 OG Olympics?
This is not being implied is it?

nerd.gif

Nope, im referring to the shape of the VINot about the olympic colorway directly.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

These>>>Fire Red IVs

This is relevant how...?

indifferent.gif

I was wondering that too. I guess it's his quest for 300.

My only hope in that post is that he's talking about them dropping in the time frame that he would only be able to get one or the other?

30t6p3b.gif
if he's just post count spamming.

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Not a BIT happy about these anymore.

To be real, I was excited for these back in high school when they were first scheduled to drop and Ray Allen used to wear them. Couldn't get them back than because I didn't have the money - and now they look so fake and ugly now
sick.gif

So to be fair - I'll just let you young dudes eat these up and make you feel like you're getting something worthy; when in all honesty they're crap now and not even worth the original price of what they were, at $119.

They're just complete garbage now and look like !%#@.

The 2000 retros were actually not good in quality and shape dude. They never cam close to the 1991 OGs In shape, paintjob durability and fitting. The 2012 will be closer to the 1991 OGs with The exception that we wont see any nike Logos on the shoes. Visit kicksonfire jordan section where They have all ogs and retros displayed And u will notice that the ogs also Had that toebox like the 2012 samples.

Just because something is OG doesn't make it any better.

This shoe is just not attractive. Have you ever seen the first Olympic 6's that dropped in the early 2000's? I can't identify what it is, but this shoe looks nothing like the first pair (obviously). The Midsole was not shiny. The red-pillar air unit looks terribly fake. The leather isn't even nearly as thick and tumbled as the first Olympics.

Bottom line is, this shoe doesn't attract me anymore. It doesn't look nearly as atheistically pleasing as they once did with the new revised changes.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm, aren't the Oly 7's suppose to come out at the same time?

Anyways, count me in for a pair.

olympic VIIs too? will they add something to it or leave as is?

the more people complaining and passing, the easier it is 4 me 2 cop!!!! =)

As long as the leather quality is up to par these are a must...classic colorway. Why does everyone always argue?

Originally Posted by successfuljayy

Wishful thinking. 
By the time it is release time, people will flip-flop. 

Never fails
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by successfuljayy

Wishful thinking. 
By the time it is release time, people will flip-flop. 

Never fails
30t6p3b.gif
Isn't like this for every release. Doesn't surprise me anymore. lol

A must cop not a big fan of jb doing the midsole blue but i hope they change them and do them like 00 version either way im copping maybe 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm, aren't the Oly 7's suppose to come out at the same time?

Anyways, count me in for a pair.

olympic VIIs too? will they add something to it or leave as is?

According to MN, the 7's come out on July 21st.
Also they will mostly resemble the 04 version.

So no symbol on them, true to OG.

http://www.modern-notorie...release-date/#more-47368

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom