Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bence23

Hughes about to catch my post count of 8 years in 4 months.

lol some people just enjoy the forums...at least he contributes and doesn't write garbage. Haha some of these dudes on here say things like this:
"Must cop."

"i don't like those." 

but yeah that it is pretty impressive to say the least. 

66526586d8778d4696e3aef3eba0bb504450fe3c_r.jpeg

943368116d4b7ebad9139af233a5fb05af0a8a8c_r.jpeg

pimp.gif
 Been a must-cop from the start.

These are probably going to be Concord hard to get.

I'm hoping to double or quadruple up... just so I have trade bait for the BC 4's and Blk/Red 11's this Christmas.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

These are probably going to be Concord hard to get.

I'm hoping to double or quadruple up... just so I have trade bait for the BC 4's and Blk/Red 11's this Christmas.

Doubt it will be that bad, you have to remember the overall appeal of the XI to the masses unlike the 6 who may really only appeal highly to those who really have a thing for JB and sneakers in general.

These look great.

I'll get a pair. 

Doubling up isn't necessary for these.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

66526586d8778d4696e3aef3eba0bb504450fe3c_r.jpeg

943368116d4b7ebad9139af233a5fb05af0a8a8c_r.jpeg

pimp.gif
 Been a must-cop from the start.
Completely agree. This is my 2nd favorite release this year right behind WC IVs. WC were my first Jordan ever so it's number 1....this is real close behind it, though. This shoe is gorgeous!!

I don't think these will be Concord hard to get. A lot of people will probably be broke after June with everything that's dropping, lol.

Originally Posted by BigWorm

I don't think these will be Concord hard to get. A lot of people will probably be broke after June with everything that's dropping, lol.

Lol only way people will be broke is if they double or cop the Sb Lebrons for resell price lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom