Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is something
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
about this pic.imo

I'd still cop though, I love this colorway

Those pictures from MN are not what I was hoping for.. leather on the white upper heel is looking bad.... these look like a watered down version of the Olympic VI that I've always drooled over. 
frown.gif

Will cop if further pics suede me otherwise.. I was really looking forward to this release too.
ohwell.gif

looking at these makes me regret selling my alonzo mourning olympic team authentic
30t6p3b.gif

would look
pimp.gif
with these

not feelin the pic chaose57 posted
sick.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Those pictures from MN are not what I was hoping for.. leather on the white upper heel is looking bad.... these look like a watered down version of the Olympic VI that I've always drooled over. 
frown.gif

Will cop if further pics suede me otherwise.. I was really looking forward to this release too.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

But the pics were of a 8.5 which is my size, but...they do look subpar...still on the fence, history or not. Still kinda don't like the midsole change either 
eyes.gif

Not bad. Tough to judge leather texture in photos. It's probably wishful thinking to hope for something buttery soft. Adding these as I'm a sucker for blue-based shoes.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
sick.gif

But the pics were of a 8.5 which is my size, but...they do look subpar...still on the fence, history or not. Still kinda don't like the midsole change either 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
 @ "suede"

Originally Posted by chaose57

there is something
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
about this pic.imo

I'd still cop though, I love this colorway

They look all ok to me, nothing hideous orWrong about color tone or shape.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
 @ "suede"
roll.gif
I see what you did there. I didn't even notice I put that. Anyways, you know what I mean. "Persuade" or "sway" me otherwise.

8.5 or 12, it's not the shape that bothers me.. it's the quality of the leather. Specifically the white upper leather. Look at the bump on the side of the ankle.. looks
sick.gif
. Everything else looks decent for a JB release.

If I see more pics that have the leather looking at least halfway decent (not pre creased like someone tried it on already) then I'll be copping. I've waited for this release for a long while
tired.gif

These are gonna sellout within the first hour of every store......i rather have the nike insole tho..

Originally Posted by JaeMizzle

These are gonna sellout within the first hour of every store......i rather have the nike insole tho..

Though i think a jumpman insole on theseare all fine as these are not OG colorwaysAnyway.I only want nike air logos on OG colorways.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the midsole change. Don't know why people are freaking out over it.

They look just fine to me. The leather was the key thing for me; suede would not have looked good imo.

the leather does look stiff but unless these look absolutely horrible in person, these will be COPPED!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I couldn't care less about the midsole color. I do care, however, about the ridiculous pics that have been posted lately. I'm hoping that this is just a fluke and the real pairs will be looking better. Maybe it's just the setup and quality of the pics, but they look bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom