Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by manslayer

Damn, so the summer hit list looks like this:

Obsidian's
Olympic 6
Olympic 7
Olympic Pack
Fire Red 4
Miami Vice Lebron
Taxi Lebron

And I know I'm missing some more

Technically summer starts mid-June, ends in late-September; however, I'd still include the Military IV's, and don't forget the Charcoal VII's (RD is Sept. 1st).

Nah, Military's aren't necessary if you got the true blue 3's, which are so much nicer anyways.

But I did forget about those VII's. Will wait on official pics of those before I make a decision on those.

Nah, Military's aren't necessary if you got the true blue 3's, which are so much nicer anyways.

But I did forget about those VII's. Will wait on official pics of those before I make a decision on those.

I'm scooping military 4s and passing on the charcoal 7s. I do have the true blue 3s, but 3s, 4s, and 5s are my top 3 jordans. I also have the charcoals from the dmp and am not a huge 7 guy so no need for those. These are copped tho 
pimp.gif

I can not wait for this shoe! It's one of the releases I'm most looking forward to. Definitely copping one to rock and one to keep on ice.

Damn, so the summer hit list looks like this:

Obsidian's
Olympic 6
Olympic 7
Olympic Pack
Fire Red 4
Miami Vice Lebron
Taxi Lebron

White/Red XI Low & maybe the Cool Gray XII's

The new pics changed my mind, I like the midsole switch. I just hope they are up to par with Motorsport VI quality (hopes not high)...anyways this summer is gonna make me broke.

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

looking forward to these release. For now I just keep the one I have on ice....
397905770.jpg

So sick bro...new pics of the 2012 release look great btw. Definitely changed my mind.

I like em. I'm just really not a fan of re retroing a retro + colorway. Just is weird to me. Even with changes. I was salty when they re-retroed the nubuck 12s cuz didnt want more people with em. lol.

Im with these 4 sho! Im just wondering why JB are releasing the colorways so close together? Maybe its just me but Stealth X's and Playoffs = Blk/White-Grey accents.... Then Retro 12 Obsidian and Retro 6's same kind of Blue and white coloration. I love em all but I wonder if they planned this... All they needed to do was release the Retro 14's and the Bulls 11 Lows and it would have been a wrap...

The 6 is one of my favorite silhouettes but of late, other than the infrared pack, there has been a lack of good colorways. This will definitely be a purchase

Lol at that gif above. I know the midsole change has already been discussed at length so I won't add anything. But wow, they just look great in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom