Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Video Review of the Shoe

via SneakerWatch

Yump. Its official.
3 pair minimum.
Damn i love video reviews 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

They fixed the mold on these. I like em a lot now. I will cop for sure
call me a hypebeast all you want but you can't deny this looks way better than their original pics
air-jordan-6-olympic.png

yes yes yes 
pimp.gif

I really don't how anyone can skip these.

I mean, similar to the Bordeaux 7s of last year, when a shoe exceeds a 5 year re-release, people come out in groves.

I'll definitely pick up a pair along with the GM Pack.

I already know people love 6s a lot, so I expect these to sell out within 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

They fixed the mold on these. I like em a lot now. I will cop for sure
call me a hypebeast all you want but you can't deny this looks way better than their original pics
air-jordan-6-olympic.png

yes yes yes 
pimp.gif

it moved.

"SO ICCEYYYY" -Gucci

these + oly 7s = my gold medal pack. Will definitely have to try my hardest for these. Lets hope jb does this release right...

Originally Posted by emier2

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Yump. Its official.
3 pair minimum.
Damn i love video reviews�
pimp.gif

just a testament to how far both technology and the game itself have come. �these are a multiple pair release for me as well.
The competition will be rough for this one. 
As long as I can get one I am cool though. The Bred IVs are the only double cops for me until I get a real job and get outta college.

I would like to double up on this release however, considering my recent strike outs at the plate. I'll be happy to take a judy base hit or a bunt for a single lol

Where can I purchase these right now?

Im not dealing with camping bull *%*$ or watching them sell out on my computer. 

Man these will be tough to cop. I'm gonna have to treat them like they are 11's and try every website and store.

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

I would like to double up on this release however, considering my recent strike outs at the plate. I'll be happy to take a judy base hit or a bunt for a single lol

You must play baseball kid 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

Pass, these are garbage. I'll stick to the 2000's or OG's.
OG Oly 6's?
nerd.gif

Might just have to scoop these up since they release the same day as the Oly Pippens. Hopefully HOH is letting me get these and the Pips.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

OG Oly 6's?
nerd.gif

Might just have to scoop these up since they release the same day as the Oly Pippens. Hopefully HOH is letting me get these and the Pips.

olympic pippens? U mean the air more uptempofrom 1996?

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

OG Oly 6's?
nerd.gif

olympic pippens? U mean the air more uptempo from 1996?

Yep, but the majority of people know it as the Olympic Pippens his #8 is on the shoe.

Definitely going to try to get these. I think these look way better than the Gold Metal Pack VI's. Can't wait for these to release, only a month away. Damn Jordan Brand/Nike for dropping so much heat this year.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom