Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

Pass, these are garbage. I'll stick to the 2000's or OG's.
OG Oly 6's?
nerd.gif

Might just have to scoop these up since they release the same day as the Oly Pippens. Hopefully HOH is letting me get these and the Pips.

olympic pippens? U mean the air more uptempofrom 1996?
same isssh b

pippen-shaq-malone.jpg

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Does anyone know if sixes fit big or true? Given the climate I'll be in line around 4 for these.

2010 fit true for me.
Thinking it'll be the same this year.

Every release in 2012 seems to fit me true to size.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

They fixed the mold on these. I like em a lot now. I will cop for sure
call me a hypebeast all you want but you can't deny this looks way better than their original pics
air-jordan-6-olympic.png

yes yes yes 
pimp.gif

Been wondering why the new retro looked sorta off to me and realized the midsole is navy instead of white... Not a good look IMO... Should've kept them the same. Ruined my all time Jordan grail.... C'mon son.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Been wondering why the new retro looked sorta off to me and realized the midsole is navy instead of white... Not a good look IMO... Should've kept them the same. Ruined my all time Jordan grail.... C'mon son.
I knew something was off, but couldn't figure out what was making them look like variants.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm actually looking forward to these Olympic 6's which says a lot because I haven't been excited about a Jordan release in a while. Even when I copped the Military Blue 4's on Saturday the shoe was still like blah to me, but can't wait to get these 6's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom