Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Alright settled on it, one pair for me and that's it
If I get two I will just sell it for 10 bucks more.

I'm sure you will resell them for only $10 more.....

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

these are gonna sit, they need a hype man 
laugh.gif
or pics of Wale wearing them with a Team USA jersey.

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

it was okay. there was some creasing by the ankles but overall the shoe is ALRIGHT. I wouldnt lose sleep if i miss out.

^ This.
Its one of those releases I wouldn't bend my back over.

I know this an easy pair, because in other pics they look great.

Watch once JB pics surface in the next week or so, people that say they are passing are gonna change their minds.

For me, I still want because I like the c/w.
agreed, the pair in that video may looked F'd up but sheesh, final pair is always better. Sure cop.. everybody will be on these
Thanks yall. I just watched it, and they look aight at best *waits for official pics* 
nerd.gif

Extremely dissapointed with these. Saw them in person and they look horrible The shade of blue on these looks off from the original(darker) and the blue icy sole ruins the shoe. SMH JB keeps putting out garbage.

So if anyone remembers when I used to spend my time in the JB forum I often posted and bashed Jb's quality. However,I must say, these are a decent release. Already seen the final product and they're surprisingly nice with good quality tumbled leather. overall I'm going to go ahead and say area good release and I wouldn't even think about passing on these.

Someone post pics with the oval laces in the 2012 pair please!

Im just pissed off about that midsole.... WHY!!!!!?????? They should of just left the midsole like the 2000 pair.

at the end of the day, I still will be copping a pair come RD.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by jecca650

the blue icy sole ruins the shoe

Matters not. They'll be yellow in no time.
Really?

My Metallic Vs have been worn 10+ times and the sole went from blue to light grey / clear. No yellowing.
pimp.gif

You're lucky because a couple months after I bought them my wolf gray 5's soles started turning brown/greenish. Sold those as fast as I could. Done with these blue soles. Not only do they not prevent yellowing, but IMO they ruin the shoe. The shoes I grew up loving did not have this crap. I'd take a clear sole over a blue sole and yellowing over browning any day.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jecca650

the blue icy sole ruins the shoe

Really?

My Metallic Vs have been worn 10+ times and the sole went from blue to light grey / clear. No yellowing.
pimp.gif

To be honest with you, I think the blue sole yellows slower than the clear soles. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by spizike231

Really?

pimp.gif

To be honest with you, I think the blue sole yellows slower than the clear soles. 

It seems like they do oxidize a bit slower. But they'll eventually be nasty. With me, how many times I wore them never really mattered, it's always sort of just been time in general. As in worn or not, after a year or 2 they still to change color. Thats with older soles though. These new ones with the blue tint obviously haven't stood the test of time. We'll see I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom