Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chatted it up with a pretty cool employee at my local FTA and he let me sneak a peek at these. The leather is pretty on point. Much better than a lot of other shoes and their pleather. The only thing that people should be wary about is the midsole and really bad paint jobs. He said that two of the 10.5 pairs they got both had mad air bubbles on them. So be sure to check your pairs out if you're copping in person and good luck if you're copping online
tongue.gif

He also said that a couple guys camped out for the Obsidian 12s since Thursday..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Haha the lace job is like that cause he took the laces off his 14s so they're short.
Don't lace swap on these... just don't.

The lace swap idea isn't bad has anyone tried either Red or Navy blue flat or oval laces I'm dying to see what they would look like with those colored laces somebody with the shoes and extra laces in those colors please post a pic????
lace swap with navy or red? lets hope this is a joke...the shoe game has changed...rip 6's when your owner puts in your red and navy laces....what if one shoe had red laces and one shoe had navy? that would be so "swagged" out ...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

Originally Posted by super23freak

Don't lace swap on these... just don't.

The lace swap idea isn't bad has anyone tried either Red or Navy blue flat or oval laces I'm dying to see what they would look like with those colored laces somebody with the shoes and extra laces in those colors please post a pic????
lace swap with navy or red? lets hope this is a joke...the shoe game has changed...rip 6's when your owner puts in your red and navy laces....what if one shoe had red laces and one shoe had navy? that would be so "swagged" out ...
eyes.gif
I said I wanted to see what it would look like doesn't mean that is how I would want them based off how they look they might look pretty sick you can rock them how you want to rock them I will rock them how I want to don't let me start about swagged out some people really go in socks, shirts, shorts, draws what ever floats your boat but if it looks good it looks good some people have no swag what you wear don't give you swag some people drip with swag some people try to obtain swag by buying high end items and expensive merchandise you don't get it that way swag is in you not on you. so once again it was an idea I was curious to see what that might look like and to say rip to the 6's guess what it has been rip to Jordan's along time ago when quality has been reduced to crap so do what you like the fashion game has been rip since dudes started wearing jeans tighter then chicks and dudes beasting over pink foamposites so lets not go there about rest in peace to anything the culture died years ago it is what ever you like now but there is always that dude from a far laughing at you because he knows you ain't got it (SWAG) shaking his head saying he ain't rock that right!    

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Skipping on these and getting the Olympic Uptempo Pippen's instead.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

say NO to drugs brah!!!!

I buy what I like and I don't buy into the hype "Bruh".I don't jump ship on what everyone thinks it's a "hot" release.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

say NO to drugs brah!!!!

I buy what I like and I don't buy into the hype "Bruh".I don't jump ship on what everyone thinks it's a "hot" release.
Here is a man that makes his own choices and decisions!!! I just wrote something similar to what you are saying some people don't have to ride big richard to like or dislike something that is what's wrong with everyone got to follow the next man get off his and do your own thing mentality if I said nike was releasing shoes that was made out of @$%+ and smelled like it as a limited release guess it will have hype but guess what at the end of the day it is still just @$%+!

i love the sixes and this is my favorite colorway of the 6 but seriously...

Olympic more uptempos>>>>>any jordan 6 ever

these will be my first pair of 6's...never was really into them but I like this CW. How is the comfort on these?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

dreslay- go take a look a page back and see what I posted and try to argue it.......
/thread
Just out of curiosity, how old are you elcerrito? The way you talk sounds like you've been buying Jordans since the mid 80's.
Mid 80's? I would have guessed mid 60's.

Im getting these andI can't wait for these.
As for the 7s I only like two colorways and those are the Olympics and the Hares
I'm not sure if I wanna pick up the 7s though.
I also want the AF180 Olympics. The only reason I would have those 7s is as a beater pair.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Should I cop these or the Gym Green Foams? I already dropped $150 on the Obsidians yesterday..
Man.. why Nike gotta drop all these shoes so close together
30t6p3b.gif

I know, some of the choices I've had to make are nuts.

eyes.gif
I said I wanted to see what it would look like doesn't mean that is how I would want them based off how they look they might look pretty sick you can rock them how you want to rock them I will rock them how I want to don't let me start about swagged out some people really go in socks, shirts, shorts, draws what ever floats your boat but if it looks good it looks good some people have no swag what you wear don't give you swag some people drip with swag some people try to obtain swag by buying high end items and expensive merchandise you don't get it that way swag is in you not on you. so once again it was an idea I was curious to see what that might look like and to say rip to the 6's guess what it has been rip to Jordan's along time ago when quality has been reduced to crap so do what you like the fashion game has been rip since dudes started wearing jeans tighter then chicks and dudes beasting over pink foamposites so lets not go there about rest in peace to anything the culture died years ago it is what ever you like now but there is always that dude from a far laughing at you because he knows you ain't got it (SWAG) shaking his head saying he ain't rock that right!    
woo woo woo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

say NO to drugs brah!!!!

Don't worry about him, I'm debating whether I wanna get the 6s still, the must have for me is the Olympic More Uptempo this Saturday BY FAR, no 2nd though needed. The only thing I don't like about them is the blue is a faded navy rather than pure but it's ok to me. Some people have different taste, that's not our problem.

eyes.gif

Commas...please use them, break it up a bit. A new paragraph here and there wouldn't hurt either.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Just ordered 2 Polo's online
prod

prod

My feet are ready. can't wait for the Olympic 6's
pimp.gif

OD
explain to me how this is od i dont get it to me it looks good u dont have to match to the T but i dont see anything wrong with this

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those polo shirts are very OD.   Just my opinion. 
matchy-matchy.jpg
I dont think its that bad i mean what would u wear something yellow the same way u feel about someone matching is the same way other
people feel about you not matching at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom