Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo nikestore is really gonna throw these up at a random time instead of 12am?
indifferent.gif

Please contact me if anyones interested in a rsvp system team idea i had for future releases. Im looking for NTers from areas outside of NY. In the areas of all other nikestores that rsvp other then NY

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Will be unds'ing these badboys upon robocoppin the '12 this wknd
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

2vvj0p1.jpg
GRAILS! Well #2 but I just noticed that they kept the air unit the same. So basically the only thing that really changed on the shoe was the midsole & laces. 
glasses.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Life just got that much harder on the 7th..
428476_4276497554603_2020101488_n.jpg

Troll so hard
laugh.gif

Nike Store shamelessly finding ways to collect even more Twitter followers.  God forbid they do something crazy like upgrade their servers to handle the load. 

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

Originally Posted by Incognito

NTNY RSVP is a joke. My friends and I (4 people total) DM under 30 sec and none of us got anything.

Likewise, i am now officially 2 for 8 with PSVP

I got through with them.

this has turned into some sort of sick game ! Why wont nike just shut up and take my money!!

on another thought, anyone know where to pick up some oval laces for these ? They look better with those than the flat joints imo

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Can someone tell me why the VI's wont come with a retro box like the ones that OG's came with? They did it for the III's and IV's, why not the VI's?

I realize that the Olympics aren't an OG colorway, but I'm guessing even if they were an OG colorway they still would come with the same box. I would of liked to see them bring back the original box.

g7nVhUbI8gZfu4l.jpg
More pics of this pair?

I was just told that there are about 6 or so people lined up outside my local footlocker store already....really on a Thursday already??
eek.gif

Glad I'm passing....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

I was just told that there are about 6 or so people lined up outside my local footlocker store already....really on a Thursday already??
eek.gif

Glad I'm passing....
smile.gif

Where?

......anyone got any word on bay area releases? according to a guy I know who works at shoe palace the serramonte one is getting like a 100 pairs O.O

You have to be out of your damn mind to line up anywhere in the Chicago area in the next couple days. It was 110 and HUMID as all hell. Same tomorrow, saturday not much better.

Heat stroke for shoes?

And as i type this, my cousin just texted me that his idiot friends are lining up some time tonight or in the morning at the mall.

I don't even know what to say.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

You have to be out of your damn mind to line up anywhere in the Chicago area in the next couple days. It was 110 and HUMID as all hell. Same tomorrow, saturday not much better.

Heat stroke for shoes?

And as i type this, my cousin just texted me that his idiot friends are lining up some time tonight or in the morning at the mall.

thats a few less idiots you have to worry about copping they will be dead by friday night if they start camping tonight or in the morning ..... the second you walk outside if your not in the car within the next few seconds with the AC on you're damn near wet soaked 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Heat stroke for shoes?

thats a few less idiots you have to worry about copping they will be dead by friday night if they start camping tonight or in the morning ..... the second you walk outside if your not in the car within the next few seconds with the AC on you're damn near wet soaked 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif