Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Feel like this is a CW that would have sat on shelves a few years back.

How did the Hare 6s do release wise? I wouldn't cop either unless it was a bargain deal.

How did the Hare 6s do release wise? I wouldn't cop either unless it was a bargain deal.
Yes, they would sit. The further back you go in years I believe would also dictate how long they sat.

The Hare 6s sell for like 20 dollars over retail now. They sold out where I was but I think they struggled around the country.

Back in 2010 or 2011 when the Bordeaux 7 came out:

I bought a pair a day or two after release. Then bought a pair a few weeks later. Then even got ANOTHER pair like 2-3 months later.

And all of them were 10.5-11, very popular sizes. I couldn't imagine a classic like that ever sitting like that nowadays.😔

I say no. Bordeaux colorway is one of the most popular Jordan colorways of all-time...and on a 6...sellout.

Hare 6s sold out...they restocked a few times...sold out. There will be no bargain deal on these.

Own psg 6’s but after looking at the snkrs images I’m sold. Big fan of dark soles on 6’s, I’m able to get more wear into them. The 6 must be my favorite Silhouette since I own a lot of the color ways.

Back
Top Bottom