Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

My Hibbett order came in today.

Great looking shoe in person.

Unfortunately I just don’t think Jordan 6s look that good on feet with the type of pants I wear.

Doesn’t quite work.

046F9BAF-A36C-4166-ACAD-555F8C5EECF1.jpeg

Late but whats wrong with the shoes + pants combo here? Looks fine.

What type of joggers are those

Old navy sweats, they're relaxed fit & comfy as hell

They’re beautiful shoes, no question.

But I like the DMPs more and I only wear those every once in a while.

So i’m debating what value there is in keeping a shoe if I hardly ever where it.

...I don’t know.

Can’t win in this new current state of sneakers. Paying a bit over retail since it’s close to impossible to cop any retro on release date just to have them restock for days months later. Literally a gamble with every release 🤦🏻‍♂️. Paid $50 over retail for these.

Can’t win in this new current state of sneakers. Paying a bit over retail since it’s close to impossible to cop any retro on release date just to have them restock for days months later. Literally a gamble with every release 🤦🏻‍♂️. Paid $50 over retail for these.
Could be worse.

Its crazy to me that these are sitting. Besides an OG colorway I don’t know what else people would want from a 6. These are much nicer than the Electric Green 6’s from earlier this year.
This is a perfect non-OG 6. Other shoe distractions are blinding the pick up of these. This is one 6 that people are going to wish they picked up. They will think back and kick themselves at how many chances they had to get these. It’s a gorgeous sneaker.

^^^^^^^ I totally agree with that statement. Such a well-executed concept with more than decent materials.

When I first saw pictures of these last year I KNEW I had to get a pair, but missed out on the release date.

Woke up from a nap this afternoon and saw on Twitter that they restocked, so I had to cop.

Back
Top Bottom