Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

:smh:
No thanks.

JB should stick to primary colors on some of these models. These would’ve been dope if it was Black/Green.....like regular green, not this fluorescent, highlighter green.

Last edited:
mines better lol

Attachments

• 4379DDE6-B6F9-491F-859A-FEB9C5B93706.jpeg
    4379DDE6-B6F9-491F-859A-FEB9C5B93706.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 836
:smh:
No thanks.

JB should stick to primary colors on some of these models. These would’ve been dope if it was Black/Green.....like regular green, not this fluorescent, highlighter green.
When it comes to green I have to disagree. I actually love this alien green or whatever you wanna call it. My thing is I can't cop unless NA which it probably won't almost certainly won't have. Man I would cop 2 pairs for myself if this would have NA in that green on the back dayum. But it won't so I will also be passing like Tom Brady.

I remember way back in the Varsity 6 thread, a customizer in Milwaukee did this same exact CW.
Illwaukee Kickz if I’m not mistaken, his pair had GITD soles

I remember way back in the Varsity 6 thread, a customizer in Milwaukee did this same exact CW.
Illwaukee Kickz if I’m not mistaken, his pair had GITD soles
Interesting, I will have to go back and check that out thank you. Which of these VIs do you like best and worst;
A) These Electric Greens (are you copping?)
B) PSG Iron Grey (2019)
C) Reflections of a Champion (2019)
D) Black Cat (2016)
E) All-Star Chemeleon (2016)
F) Chinese New Year (2018 )

Interesting, I will have to go back and check that out thank you. Which of these VIs do you like best and worst;
A) These Electric Greens (are you copping?)
B) PSG Iron Grey (2019)
C) Reflections of a Champion (2019)
D) Black Cat (2016)
E) All-Star Chemeleon (2016)
F) Chinese New Year (2018 )
The Electrics are cool.. I’m not a fan of 6s so I won’t be pursuing them
The PSG were cool
The Reflections were ok
The Black Cat were meh
The All Stars were pretty nice
The New Years were pretty nice imo

Back