Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Yeah they did us dirty by not including the glow feature on the men’s pairs. It’s really messed up because TS6s has it so you know they could’ve easily done it especially since that’s supposed to be the whole theme and point of the shoe. They’re just ***holes (JB).
Yes my Travis Scott olives are very fresh. I love the glow.

How much do you think it costs per shoe or production run to add 3M? Are those Royalty (Alt taxi) XIIs going to have 3M? Which one of today’s anniversaries would look good with 3M or glow in the dark soles?
I Metallic Navy (Retro) (5 Years)
1622949906092.jpeg

XI Midnight Navy (5 Years)
1622949938038.jpeg

XI Cherry (5 Years)
1622949992092.jpeg

IX Premiobin (11 Years)
1622950429013.jpeg

XXI White (15 Years)
1622950041888.jpeg

XX Low White/Navy (16 Years)
1622950097799.jpeg

I KO Bred (35 Years)
1622950742092.png

Last edited:
10, gave up this morning at like 11. Was waiting on food at a drive thru and decided to try for the hell of it and it went right through lol.

Perfect.I gave up too and was just going to stop by malls during Sunday errands to see what it looked like and then read your post and boom. So thanks to you really lol. Took me a couple refreshes but made it in there

Thanks to everyone who was able to order these from footlocker. I gave up after being shut out on SNKRS and not having any time to order from other sites due to getting ready for work. Just got my 11.5 from footlocker so fingers crossed. Feels good after having to work 12 hours today. That overtime is gonna pay for these.

Thanks to everyone who was able to order these from footlocker. I gave up after being shut out on SNKRS and not having any time to order from other sites due to getting ready for work. Just got my 11.5 from footlocker so fingers crossed. Feels good after having to work 12 hours today. That overtime is gonna pay for these.
Currently on hour 9 of 12 right now homie. Hopefully we all get those shipping emails Monday !

initially all FLX orders received free shipping

the only plus when they switched to FLX

greedy bastards

Seems they removed gift cards from rewards too, haven’t seen em on there since the start of this month. Greed indeed. Better be ground shipping if they charging now, FNL shipped my 11 lows Surepost and they were stollen. UPS still delivered an empty box.

happy to have these. i passed on the carolinas several years ago and that wasdumb
Well I gladly passed on the Carolina 6s, and I still don’t regret it one bit. I wasn’t and am still not a fan of how those look. I’m not a fan of black with Carolina (baby) blue on kicks. Never have liked that combo. White with Carolina blue though, that is a different thing IMO. That’s a great combo to me.

It was an eventful day.. went to pick up my FNL “reservation” at 12:15 and they had already sold em. Said pickup was 11-12, even though I was told 11-3 the day before. At least they made it right, found another pair at a different store.. and had em for me around 5.

I was trying footsites in case they didn’t locate one, so also have a pair coming from Champs. It’s a good lookin retro, but def looks like it should glow by the dingy soles. Seems like they would’ve done it since they had em made for TS anyway. Oh well, JB will JB.

Back
Top Bottom