Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

gonna try to hit on a restock before I do resale on these, which isn't bad.
this shoe has the feel of a release that is going to keep continuing to restock.

Got through with JD

grabbed a pair because I have been unsure it’s that champs pair i got like 5 hours after release

I was able to hit on FNL as well. Maybe this is a sign of some resemblance of sneaker normalcy again because pre-covid these joints weren't selling out IMO.

Damn, I missed all these restocks. Looking for an 11 if anyone knows where they might still be in stock.

Could've picked up a pair on FTL over the weekend but didn't want to pay the 7.99 shipping. Glad I waited, just picked up a pair on FNL

Hmm they look nice but I dunno if they nice enough for me to keep. But if I do catch a restock I’ll cop

Hmm they look nice but I dunno if they nice enough for me to keep. But if I do catch a restock I’ll cop

1623095251522.gif

Same man, **** this sucks man the stuff you really want ain't happening but the **** you go for and are not the most hyped for you land, atlesst for me.
Just hit on the McDonalds 1 raffle from finishline while trying to grab the 6s on the restock. :lol: nobody will trade me and if I sell em my fist gonna ball up tight around the money unless its a retail price :frown:

you miss out? What size are you fam
Yeah but tbh man I was broke this week after rent that's why. I get paid tonight but damn like@Raji Lowenthal says if it's over retail it's so hard to part with the money lol. I really appreciate you reaching out to me.

Just hit on the McDonalds 1 raffle from finishline while trying to grab the 6s on the restock. :lol: nobody will trade me and if I sell em my fist gonna ball up tight around the money unless its a retail price :frown:
Man it's the same with these travis 6s plus I wore them 1 time (with sole sheilds) so the price is gonna drop and parting with that money hurts my soul (or sole) 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom