Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

I’m thinking about returning these. My friend says I’m overreacting but it’s hard not to notice on an all black shoe. Would you keep? Would you just use a marker?

My pair has a some glue stains on one of the shoes midsoles. **** it though. I went through to much **** to get my pair. I'm keepin' em!!! Thanks again, kicks2024 kicks2024 !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m thinking about returning these. My friend says I’m overreacting but it’s hard not to notice on an all black shoe. Would you keep? Would you just use a marker?
tenor.gif

I tired earlier on my phone, at work. Took me straight into a queue screen. Said like 7,186 people were in line, in front of me. I already knew, that it was a wrap. :smh: Got to the page in less than 3 mins though. Only to be said that I couldn't add to the cart, because it was out of stock. I don't even why I even tried.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
I had 6000 ppl in front of me when I tried and it wouldn’t let me add to cart either. I told myself I’ll try again for 5 min and if it don’t work then F it.. literally like 3 min later it finally added to cart and I checked out.. even had enough time to apply a gift card

I had 6000 ppl in front of me when I tried and it wouldn’t let me add to cart either. I told myself I’ll try again for 5 min and if it don’t work then F it.. literally like 3 min later it finally added to cart and I checked out.. even had enough time to apply a gift card

I was at work, so I couldn't really try too much. I tried three times, and I just said **** it. I knew I should've tried again.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Back
Top Bottom