Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Looks like most people are going to miss out. I wish this info was never leaked now all the hype beasts are going to eat the stock. All of us who will actually wear them will get burnt! AGAIN!

IMO the glow in the dark kinda works with colorway/theme of the shoe... And I don’t think I have any AJs that are GITD, just a pair of Lebrons.

When's the last time they (Nike and JB) used it? 2013-2014 ? Only thing that comes to mind was the Dorenbecher 5s, Red Octobers and maybe some Lebrons?

I'm just personally not a fan of it and don't see much use of the feature, but that's just me.

I'm in but retail only. 🙃
So you're out?
https-cdn-cnn-com-cnnnext-dam-assets-200616101843-yo-gotti-restricted-removebg-preview.png

I think the GITD looks good, because it gives it an aged look versus if it was blue or clear. It looks good with the volt look. I might be in.
My thoughts exactly. I like the GITD aspect, but I also prefer the aged, kind of oxidized look of the outsole when it’s not glowing even more. IMO this outsole looks better than what an icy blue, clear, or the same green (like on the Oregon 6s) outsole would’ve looked like.

When's the last time they (Nike and JB) used it? 2013-2014 ? Only thing that comes to mind was the Dorenbecher 5s, Red Octobers and maybe some Lebrons?
The original Travis Scott 6s have a GITD outsole. That was at the end of 2019. So not really all that long ago.

Back
Top Bottom