Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I'm saying if you have a white midsole, it more than likely won't turn pink because it's not a bleeding issue. It looks like actual paint.
Would be nice for NIKE to come out and make a statement about this. We don’t know why the shoes turned pink. We do have historical evidence of other models of shoes that started white and turned pink. I don’t think saying white pairs for sure won’t turn pink is a valid argument at this point. There really isn’t any reason to look at this situation differently unless a credible manufacturer or source can give us more insight on what happened.

R623e27f958a87a8111cbf31b19bbd33d.jpeg

These would have been an easier production. Plus the marketing is already done.

Last edited:
Would be nice for NIKE to come out and make a statement about this. We don’t know why the shoes turned pink. We do have historical evidence of other models of shoes that started white and turned pink. I don’t think saying white pairs for sure won’t turn pink is a valid argument at this point. There really isn’t any reason to look at this situation differently unless a credible manufacturer or source can give us more insight on what happened.

I'm not familiar with the others. Was it a dyed portion or painted. That makes a difference

Regardless, these aren’t close enough to the OG to even take the risk of either 1. Purchasing a pair that is already Pink, 2. Purchasing a “good” pair that turns pink over time.
This is the problem for me. Unless Nike puts out a statement that says something like, due to X, a certain number of pairs have this issue and are not being sold, and the pairs being sold do not and will not have this problem ... Then I'm not buying them. Even if I got a perfect pair, I'd be looking at them weekly waiting for the pink to start to appear. That would not be an enjoyable ownership experience, and I buy shoes to enjoy them.

This is the problem for me. Unless Nike puts out a statement that says something like, due to X, a certain number of pairs have this issue and are not being sold, and the pairs being sold do not and will not have this problem ... Then I'm not buying them. Even if I got a perfect pair, I'd be looking at them weekly waiting for the pink to start to appear. That would not be an enjoyable ownership experience, and I buy shoes to enjoy them.

Exactly.

the same energy that some of you put into telling people that you're not buying them could simply be devoted.....to not buying them lol.
no one on this board is going to be able to verify (nor care) if you purchased the shoe or not.
and, no one wants to share in your misery lol

the same energy that some of you put into telling people that you're not buying them could simply be devoted.....to not buying them lol.
no one on this board is going to be able to verify (nor care) if you purchased the shoe or not.
and, no one wants to share in your misery lol

Who asked you to break that down? No one. But you still typed it right? Same ****.

At the end of the day, it's like the Fire Red 4s.

You are going to have to go through several pairs to get a good one.

If JB didn't delay or scrap the FR 4s, they aren't going to push back the carmines to re-manufacture them.

Has that even happened before with any other release? The FR 4s Legit had Terrible quality control.

There were paint issues, heavy creases, indent marks, & other random defects.

Did everyone forget about this fiasco?
5E84A638-650E-4A1D-B7B3-C74AE3695240.jpeg
F4903F43-6032-4C66-B29D-E32D8C266F11.jpeg

I'm not familiar with the others. Was it a dyed portion or painted. That makes a difference
As far as dyed or painted idk. I would assume painted bc it was the midsole. A few pages back two Nike models that turn pink were posted....one of them I actually owned.

Who asked you to break that down? No one. But you still typed it right? Same ****.

you've posted in this thread over a dozen times wallowing in misery and trying to convince others to side with you lol.
nobody cares what you like, man.
the shoe is still going to sell out, and the majority of people in this thread that obtain the shoe will probably get a decent pair.
those that don't will just have to charge it to the game, or use their resources to get a pair that's to their liking.
stop crying, bozo. if you don't want the shoe, don't get it.

you've posted in this thread over a dozen times wallowing in misery and trying to convince others to side with you lol.
nobody cares what you like, man.
the shoe is still going to sell out, and the majority of people in this thread that obtain the shoe will probably get a decent pair.
those that don't will just have to charge it to the game, or use their resources to get a pair that's to their liking.
stop crying, bozo. if you don't want the shoe, don't get it.

Waste your money, “bozo.” I don’t care.

This is my thing. I was always coppin 3 to HAVE. I’m almost done buyin Js so I hope to not b lookin for these in 6+ years. So if out of the 3 I get 1 or 2 good pairs, cool. If they all defected, then they’ll all go back. Not that big a deal. Y’all act like returns don’t exist...

If I had a dollar everytime someone said they were done, I'd be a rich son of a ***** :lol:

There's always something that'll pull you right back in. Stop messin with yourself.

Back
Top Bottom